Active shooter on Las Vegas Strip

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life

bglf83

Established Member
Most so-called liberals aren't usually gun-loving, gun-hoarding, doomsday maniacs with an ax to grind with society. But we'll see as more info is released.
But almost all mass shooter are liberals......

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Who gives a shit what political party he belongs to, right now is the time for mourning those lost, who just wanted to go to a Concert.

RIP.
I care, we can't do shit for the dead. We can try and turn around the hate and distrust being sewn by the political machines dividing us.

blah blah blah

Machdup1

Established Member
Who gives a shit what political party he belongs to, right now is the time for mourning those lost, who just wanted to go to a Concert.

RIP.
This x1,000,000

Care for the injured.

Support the families of the fallen.

Let LE do their jobs without speculation

There will be time for assigning responsibility later.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
On a bright note, the President did not screw his response up. Well, give the news a few minutes and they will fix that, LOL

blah blah blah

Blown 89

Established Member
I hope the President does not make this situation worse. Tact is the ability to influence without offending.

blah blah blah
That's the first thing that went through my mind this morning. His willingness to fold and work with the left worries me. If he does that's political suicide and whatever slim chance he had for reelection is gone.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Let's try to be patient and wait for the facts to come to the surface. We are all upset by this tragedy - in that we are united. As was said before - focus your energy on thoughts for the fallen and injured, as well as their families, friends, and communities.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
This asswipes name had to be Paddock. I will not be able to race again without thinking of this POS.

blah blah blah

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
It has been reported that he was known to the police. (I'm assuming criminal record of sorts)
Lol. All these false reports. Sheriff of Clark county says they know nothing of him. Only had a trafficking violation. No other previous history.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Lol. All these false reports. Sheriff of Clark county says they know nothing of him. Only had a trafficking violation. No other previous history.

NBC Boston was reporting it, haven't heard them repeat it though now that you mention it.

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
as much as i am a proponent of 2A, i cannot fathom how having a firearm would help in a mass shooting like what has occurred. in fact, i think having a firearm in such cases would make you more likely to be killed.

all the videos i've seen look like chaos. imagine adding people who are armed, trying to protect themselves to that equation. everyone would think everyone is the gunman, and all it would take would be one stray shot from an innocent person wrongly identifying someone as a threat; to potentially set off a chain reaction of people shooting at each other.

this would also make it much harder for law enforcement to correctly identify a true gunman as there would be multiple armed citizens. in fact, the gunman could fake being an innocent person, and start assassinating first responders.

those are just my thoughts as i know people are now lining up on either side of the 2A debate again.

do i believe people should have the right to carry and protect themselves? absolutely. do i also think that being armed in a situation like what happened last night would be a bad thing? yes.

things is a lot of innocent people last night either lost their lives or are injured. it sucks what happened. my thoughts and prayers are with those affected, and i hope anyone injured -- especially those critically -- find a way to pull through.

Last edited:

CO Mack

Established Member

RIP.

If only the political reality could be ignored, we all would.

The problem is, gun control advocates literally plan months and years in advance for days like this to strike when even second amendment supporters are questioning themselves. Within a week or two a gun control bill with over a year of man hours in it will be put forward. Starting today ammo and magazines will spike in price and the frequent shooter will have to deal with this practical problem, etc etc.

Users who are viewing this thread