Active shooter on Las Vegas Strip

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
So sad and terrible to wake up hearing this. RIP to the dead. Prayers for the victims and there families.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Seriously, some of you are pathetic.

Crazy to wake up to something like this happening.

No different than parts of society jumping to conclusions of race being a factor anytime one of theirs is shot. Even when I'm the midst of committing a crime.

_Snake_

Established Member
Supposedly the shooter had 10+ rifles in the room.

Politics might be the motive, but how many liberals own fully automatic weapons?

God bless all those affected by this horrible tragedy, and RIP to those who didn’t make it.

bglf83

Established Member
Supposedly the shooter had 10+ rifles in the room.

Politics might be the motive, but how many liberals own fully automatic weapons?

God bless all those affected by this horrible tragedy, and RIP to those who didn’t make it.
Most weapons are easily modified to be auto. Really illegal, and toll road to prison though.

Legal ownership of full auto weapons is extremely expensive and for that reason basically illegal.

Time will tell.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

_Snake_

Established Member
Most weapons are easily modified to be auto. Really illegal, and toll road to prison though.

Legal ownership of full auto weapons is extremely expensive and for that reason basically illegal.

Time will tell.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Completely agree with you, but something still isn’t sitting right with me. Owning that many rifles isn’t something a stereotypical liberal does.

M91196

Established Member
Sounds like a sear was modified or it was a legit MG(very doubtful).

Burn in hell you POS

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
No different than parts of society jumping to conclusions of race being a factor anytime one of theirs is shot. Even when I'm the midst of committing a crime.

Not the thread for this so I'll leave that alone.

Someone already posted that he had a ongoing lawsuit or has sued the hotel in the past? I'll wait to see what else comes out about this guy and what drove him to do this, either way I don't care who he votes for politically.

Coiled03

Established Member
Terrible news. I'm a strong 2A supporter, but shit like this makes you think.

Thoughts are with the victims and their families.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Completely agree with you, but something still isn’t sitting right with me. Owning that many rifles isn’t something a stereotypical liberal does.

Most so-called liberals aren't usually gun-loving, gun-hoarding, doomsday maniacs with an ax to grind with society. But we'll see as more info is released.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Terrible news. I'm a strong 2A supporter, but shit like this makes you think.

Thoughts are with the victims and their families.

Think what? How illegal weapons flow into countries that have damn near banned all weapons? How we refuse to secure our borders because think of the children, drugs, sex trafficking, weapons, and other illegal shit. How this guy fired an automatic weapon from a building that it is ILLEGAL to have a firearm in?

Criminals gonna crim! They more we shoot and end the lives of the better we will be in the future.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
reports states smoke was escaping through the door cracks and fire alarms were going off.. Can only imagine the amount of ammo in that hotel room. some people truly wanna see the world burn..

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
What a real piece of shit. I hope the cops shot him a dozen more times after he shot himself. ****ing coward.

RIP to the victims and prayers to anyone affected. Very sad.

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member
Got from another site.

9tSgfCr.jpg

DropSVT

Established Member
Rip to a lot of people this morning. It is truely sad the way some of you guys jump straight to politics. I'm sure that's what trump will do with this story.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Coiled03

Established Member
Think what? How illegal weapons flow into countries that have damn near banned all weapons? How we refuse to secure our borders because think of the children, drugs, sex trafficking, weapons, and other illegal shit. How this guy fired an automatic weapon from a building that it is ILLEGAL to have a firearm in?

Criminals gonna crim! They more we shoot and end the lives of the better we will be in the future.

Uhh, yeah, I know.

It's not a bad thing to re-examine the things you believe in after a tragedy, or significant event. That doesn't mean your beliefs will change, but there's no harm in taking stock of things.

Users who are viewing this thread