Accufab TB impressions......

burke985

Established Member
I read this whole thread and still no definitive results..damn

I know it sucks i searched all over too. But I came to the conclusion that most guys arent gonna go run to the dyno for a TB. Once i get my intake and DS im going back to the dyno and gonna make a run with the stock and accufab. The results should tell me then and ill post but that's probably a month and a half to two months away. Maybe someone else will come through by then

86merc

Established Member
Because in every thread about the accufab throttle body people point to that thread. Including this thread. See post 20 or so.

*edit* fun4me beat me to it as I was typing. lol

RFM50

Established Member
Got ya and I don't think I realized that was the post referred to in the beginning of this thread. Didn't Shaun at aed run this throttle body and have good results as well?

burke985

Established Member
I didnt realize it was posted already , oh well shit happens ill have my run in the sun in a month or two and that will be all the conformation i need

keoni1984

Established Member
I also have the Accufab TB. I installed it along with a BOSS manifold before the turbo setup. I had the same results that others have posted.. improved throttle response and what seemed like faster acceleration (mid range power) even with the BOSS IM. No dyno results, but idled and ran like stock with no issues. Still no issues, thus far, with the turbo setup either.

Last edited:

RFM50

Established Member
I also have the Accufab TB. I installed it along with a BOSS manifold before the turbo setup. I had the same results that others have posted.. improved throttle response and what seemed like faster acceleration (mid range power) even with the BOSS IM. Idled and ran like stock with no issues. Still no issues, thus far, with the turbo setup either.

I knew I remembered seeing someone else with it.

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member

RFM50

Established Member
that's my thread and dyno numbers don't mean anything other than showing gains. My car making 415whp traps higher than those with the 430+whp numbers

Ya I totally agree with you that's why I said it's probably just the difference between dyno's. I am still a believer that this throttle body helps with the boss.

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
I ended up getting a deal to good to pass up on an accufab tb. So ill see if i notice anything.

-Thomas

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Sean@LethalPerformance

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
So would one advise to go with longtubes before going with a throttle body? Being that these are the last two boltons to do and I'm not as inclined to spend 1500+ with more exhaust work esp when i love the way X pipe hushpower combo sounds and my neighbors hate me already..

Users who are viewing this thread