Accufab Coyote throttle body

S197OnSpray

Established Member
Why in the world would I waste my time calling you?
You're clear on your position. You'll have to get your manhood validated elsewhere.

Good luck with the sale

Yeah I was pretty ****ing clear when I told you I would not be making a deal with you but yet you get all butthurt and run your ****ing mouth on here like a goddamn cry baby. Apparently your too stupid to comprehend what I was saying then, you stupid ****!

S197OnSpray

Established Member
you're such a Pussy! It's ****ing hilarious, I told you bitch I'm game. I'm from Florida and I frequent the state quite often, hit me up if you want to see tough......yeah I thought so!

Last edited:

BPatterson

Established Member
E-thug.gif

BRNG ITT

Established Member
You got something to say? Or is it accepted around here to ****ing post whore in shit that's not your business. Take that shit somewhere else and mind your own ****ing business!

The throttle body is no longer for sale since this forum is filled with stupid ****ing cry baby dumb ****s! I'll sell my shit on HPJ or S197 where we don't deal with a bunch of ****ing pussies with a stupid ****ing opinions who whine and shit on other peoples For Sale threads like a bunch of burtthurt ****ing pansies!

If only there was someway that a person could privately message another person, that way their comments wouldn't be posted on a public forum for everyone else to see and comment on.

BTW, when you are trying to conduct business on a public forum, the way you handle yourself becomes every one else's business.

Regardless, GLWS.

clinton2003

Established Member
ya, OP, the guy was clearing out stuff. Didnt make me not wanna try to buy from you. As he said all sellers have different things they like to do, and thats fine.

What you did wrong was BLOW THE F UP.... that did not help your case, I really doubt that you will be able to sell this throttle body on this forum, or another forum as long as your using your name. Good luck with sale. And try to keep a lid on your temper.

pohnjarker

Established Member
haha...between this tool box, reevesj1, and blown95svt(who personally ripped me off)...one bad apple spoils the bunch. or in this case, a few more.

Last edited:

oneslo5.0

Established Member
Not sure what the ****ing point of that is but it doesn't make me look bad in the least. I told your dumb ass I would ship it FedEx signature required to comply with the Paypal rules to ensure I'm not getting the stick or being ****ed by you. Now since your stupid ****ing ass can't live within the rules I told you the only way I ship without a signature required would be if you send the payment as a gift or there's no deal PERIOD! You get a ****ing attitude and drop the price that you're willing to pay by $25 since you can't be home to sign for it. Are you ****ing retarded you dumb ****?! I'm not renegotiating the price due to your issue with work and I damn sure won't send it to you with no recourse to get my shit back. If you have the issue and can't sign for it and you want it that ****ing bad then you take the risk, not me. That's standard protocol, there's no need to AIR anything out on here dipshit cause there's no deal happening and the reason there is no deal is because of YOUR butthurt ass you ****ing moron! As for the text yesterday, I have no reason to respond. I told you CLEARLY that no deal would happen between us. I don't repeat myself or renegotiate deals PERIOD! Now quite being a butthurt bitch and move the **** along, this isn't the ****ing Food Lion I don't have to sell you shit if I don't trust you.
I'll give you $225 :rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread