Accufab Coyote throttle body

S197OnSpray

Established Member
Accufab 84.5mm Coyote throttle body

Selling my 84.5mm Accufab throttle body. Used for less than 250 miles. Looks and works like new. I can text or email pictures. Throttle response is fantastic with this throttle body. I'm only selling it to fund my Cortex suspension. Includes the throttle body and correct length bolts. $450/Shipped

Last edited:

S197OnSpray

Established Member
I'll take it.

Thanks for your time but we were not able to come to an agreement. I will not be going back and renegotiating or revisiting the deal.

The throttle body is still for sale but will be going back on the car if not sold soon.

UrbanKnight

Hard Core Car Whore
Established Member
Weird.. I am offering you your list price, no special terms or anything, and at this point and you still don't want to sell?

Thanks I guess....

2mchtoy

Established Member
That is weird but I guess there is two sides to every story. Was also interested but thus makes me hesitant.

UrbanKnight

Hard Core Car Whore
Established Member
That is weird but I guess there is two sides to every story. Was also interested but thus makes me hesitant.

I'll air it out here so as not to kill his sale and let you make up your own mind.

After some questions via text, I agreed to take it at asking price, but he wanted to send it fed ex signature required. I am not home ever when fed ex delivers, and I don't usually get out until after the local center to hold for pickup is closed. I asked if he would send to my office, he said said no, signature required on any purchase over $250 and must be sent to verified addy, unless I sent as paypal gift. He stated he had to follow Paypals rules.

I made a comment about how he stated he was following paypals rules, yet would accept a gift payment for the TB.

I then offered $425 and I'd take a late lunch or some other arrangement to get the TB from the pickup center. He said we aren't going to be able to come to an agreement and no hard feelings.

I sent a message yesterday saying I'd take it, no conditions or anything, as well as a text. Above is his response.

Seller has every right to sell to whomever he wants... weird as this one is.

That's pretty much the story.

Don't think hes a bad seller or anything, although certainly a bit hard headed.

S197OnSpray

Established Member
Not sure what the ****ing point of that is but it doesn't make me look bad in the least. I told your dumb ass I would ship it FedEx signature required to comply with the Paypal rules to ensure I'm not getting the stick or being ****ed by you. Now since your stupid ****ing ass can't live within the rules I told you the only way I ship without a signature required would be if you send the payment as a gift or there's no deal PERIOD! You get a ****ing attitude and drop the price that you're willing to pay by $25 since you can't be home to sign for it. Are you ****ing retarded you dumb ****?! I'm not renegotiating the price due to your issue with work and I damn sure won't send it to you with no recourse to get my shit back. If you have the issue and can't sign for it and you want it that ****ing bad then you take the risk, not me. That's standard protocol, there's no need to AIR anything out on here dipshit cause there's no deal happening and the reason there is no deal is because of YOUR butthurt ass you ****ing moron! As for the text yesterday, I have no reason to respond. I told you CLEARLY that no deal would happen between us. I don't repeat myself or renegotiate deals PERIOD! Now quite being a butthurt bitch and move the **** along, this isn't the ****ing Food Lion I don't have to sell you shit if I don't trust you.

S197OnSpray

Established Member
And by the way I never asked you up front to send anything as a GIFT! I clearly stated that if you wanted it to be shipped outside of your Paypal address and no signature then you send the payment as a gift. I told you the rules and YOU are the one that could not comply.

UrbanKnight

Hard Core Car Whore
Established Member
Wow, somebody needs some anger management...

Not butthurt at all, Just stating the facts... Then I guess you just called and texted me namecalling to show how bad ass you really are(I'm still at work, or I would of answered)... Nice one tough guy...

Whatever floats your boat man...

Good Luck with the sale.

S197OnSpray

Established Member
Yeah I'm so ****ing hurt up for money that I'm going to screw someone when in fact I'm refusing to sell it to your butthurt ass! My feedback on here, S197 and Ebay speak for themselves. I just shipped out an $820/set of ID1000's with one day delivery on my dime but yeah I wan't to screw your broke ass over on a ****ing throttle body! SURE!

You got my number when you get out of work. I'm sure you'll have a ****ing excuse for that shit too PUSSY!

Last edited:

UrbanKnight

Hard Core Car Whore
Established Member
Why in the world would I waste my time calling you?
You're clear on your position. You'll have to get your manhood validated elsewhere.

Good luck with the sale

S197OnSpray

Established Member
Shitting on someones For Sale thread because you're a butthurt bitch! I tried to be nice to your dumb ass about it but you're just pissed I won't sell it to you under your rules.

AND

Just so everyone else knows. I'm not asking for any payment as a gift. You must be there to sign for it from FedEx at YOUR verified address or you send the money as a gift as I am not taking a risk due to you not being able to fit within the Paypal rules that keep the seller (ME) covered PERIOD! If YOU can't fit within the Paypal rules the YOU take the risk not me. i'm not here to **** anyone over and I damn sure won't be getting ****ed over either. And..one more thing I'm the nicest person you will ever meet UNTIL you cross me.

S197OnSpray

Established Member
Your goddamn right I'm an asshole! To stupid ****ing morons like you I'm an asshole all ****ing day! People who know me know I'm straight up and honest but I deal with no ones bullshit. How about you just shut the **** up and move on you ****ing goddamn dumb ****! I texted you and you responded so I responded back. I called you twice, the first time you didn't answer and then you post you would answer if you weren't at work so I called again since your so ****ing tough but still can't answer the ****ing phone. Don't act like your so goddamn ****ing bad ass and then hide behind the ****ing keyboard. I'm done with it and haven't called or texted you since you ****ing tool! So don't act like I'm ****ing calling and texting you repeatedly. Unless you keep running your ****ing mouth then hit me up, much easier to put you in your ****ing place on the phone than typing this shit to your stupid ****ing ass. If you want it explained in ****ing person I'm in Tampa, Orland or Miami usually once every month to 6 weeks on business. I'm game bitch!

Last edited:

S197OnSpray

Established Member
The throttle body is no longer for sale since this forum is filled with stupid ****ing cry baby dumb ****s! I'll sell my shit on HPJ or S197 where we don't deal with a bunch of ****ing pussies with a stupid ****ing opinions who whine and shit on other peoples For Sale threads like a bunch of burtthurt ****ing pansies!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread