Accufab Coyote throttle body

burke985

Established Member
3736143336414de05fefm.jpg
[/IMG]

Ivan 5.0

Established Member
Your goddamn right I'm an asshole! To stupid ****ing morons like you I'm an asshole all ****ing day! People who know me know I'm straight up and honest but I deal with no ones bullshit. How about you just shut the **** up and move on you ****ing goddamn dumb ****! I texted you and you responded so I responded back. I called you twice, the first time you didn't answer and then you post you would answer if you weren't at work so I called again since your so ****ing tough but still can't answer the ****ing phone. Don't act like your so goddamn ****ing bad ass and then hide behind the ****ing keyboard. I'm done with it and haven't called or texted you since you ****ing tool! So don't act like I'm ****ing calling and texting you repeatedly. Unless you keep running your ****ing mouth then hit me up, much easier to put you in your ****ing place on the phone than typing this shit to your stupid ****ing ass. If you want it explained in ****ing person I'm in Tampa, Orland or Miami usually once every month to 6 weeks on business. I'm game bitch!

Ciff notes: :cuss:

Users who are viewing this thread