A must product for dsg and any color

03dsgsnake

Established Member
I don't know if anyone uses or even heard of these products, so i just wanted to share the results. The depth and clarity and the way the metal flake pops is insane!!
1000972d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG],
0000033l.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]MG][/URL][/IMG],
img8764h.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
img8928s.jpg
[/URL][/IMG],
toyo001.jpg
[/URL][/IMG],
wiperless.png
[/URL][/IMG],
rollig.png
[/URL][/IMG],
belmar10.png
[/URL][/IMG],
0718091321.jpg
[/URL][/IMG],
0805092345.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

ja1son

Established Member
thats funny. i've always heard the exact opposite for the collonite insulator wax.
always heard it out last other waxes by far, but it doesnt quite have the same depth or shinyness others do. but again, it lasts for 4-6 months

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Damn thats some bling wiper delete's you got there!

KINGCOBRA86

Tvs @ 22psi ftw
Established Member
Looks great, you ever try redmoose glaze it's made for dark paint it will make the paint deep

Brutal Metal

Established Member
#845 has long been established a Great wax for ours and ANY other car,boat,trailer,RV,motorcycle, I'm basically saying it's Killer stuff!
This week I'm Clay Barring followed by a couple hand applied coats of Collinite, getting the intercooler piping powdercoated,cleaning the undercarriage,engine,interior..

Brutal Metal

Established Member
thats funny. i've always heard the exact opposite for the collonite insulator wax.
always heard it out last other waxes by far, but it doesnt quite have the same depth or shinyness others do. but again, it lasts for 4-6 months

WRONG! It has a DEEP Gloss and the longevity is Great!

SVTDice

Established Member
I might give that collinite 845 a try. What's the steps to apply this? I was looking at this kit.

Forum Favorite Protection Kit, Insulator Wax Kit, car wax

Hey man I have that set, Anyways I have the paint cleansing lotion and Collinite let me break it down for you.

First off the Paint cleansing lotion I really did not notice much of a difference however, I'm sure it helped when I applied the Collinite #845 later on. But the Cleansing lotion got some nasty con's to it. I hope your arms are built because after you apply it it. No matter if I take it right off or let it dry to a "haze" I find it a absolute bitch to take off. It takes alot of buffing otherwise it looks dull or looks like it has some type of left over residue. I tried using less, and I tried using more either way it turned out to be a easy on and a pain in the ass off process. However if you want to try it and it works for you, Let me know because maybe i'm doing it wrong? On to the wax.

Now the Collinite. Best wax I've ever used hands down and it will be the last wax I ever use. Easy to use, and provides fantastic results. And a little goes a long way. Its easy to apply and very durable. No con's to speak of.

So how I apply it is I put some to my applicator pad do the entire panel and move on to the next panel, do it with the Collinite and then go back to the previous panel and buff off the Wax. Its a very easy to remove Wax. And it provides Killer results. Make sure you do this all in the shade and on a Cooler day if you can. But remember a little goes a long way. If your up to it. I suggest doing a 2nd coat on the (Front Bumper, Hood, Roof, Trunk lid) I also waxed my Door wells and the inside of my Trunk and Hood. But that's just because I'm a bit crazy. However do the underside of the trunk with the Wax. You will smile every time you open the trunk.

Anyways Hope this helps man, Just trying to share my experience. If you need any help or got any questions just ask. :rockon: :beer:

Last edited:

03dsgsnake

Established Member
Thanks for the info , always looking for new detailing products.
:rockon:

hmmm never heard of them.. expensive?
nope!

Damn thats some bling wiper delete's you got there!
LOL! should i go black :shrug:

looks good, where do you get it?
I got mine from my friends shop off his shelf...lol a couple years ago

Looks great, you ever try redmoose glaze it's made for dark paint it will make the paint deep

Yes on my black truck and it was amazing!

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Hey man I have that set, Anyways I have the paint cleansing lotion and Collinite let me break it down for you.

First off the Paint cleansing lotion I really did not notice much of a difference however, I'm sure it helped when I applied the Collinite #845 later on. But the Cleansing lotion got some nasty con's to it. I hope your arms are built because after you apply it it. No matter if I take it right off or let it dry to a "haze" I find it a absolute bitch to take off. It takes alot of buffing otherwise it looks dull or looks like it has some type of left over residue. I tried using less, and I tried using more either way it turned out to be a easy on and a pain in the ass off process. However if you want to try it and it works for you, Let me know because maybe i'm doing it wrong? On to the wax.

Now the Collinite. Best wax I've ever used hands down and it will be the last wax I ever use. Easy to use, and provides fantastic results. And a little goes a long way. Its easy to apply and very durable. No con's to speak of.

So how I apply it is I put some to my applicator pad do the entire panel and move on to the next panel, do it with the Collinite and then go back to the previous panel and buff off the Wax. Its a very easy to remove Wax. And it provides Killer results. Make sure you do this all in the shade and on a Cooler day if you can. But remember a little goes a long way. If your up to it. I suggest doing a 2nd coat on the (Front Bumper, Hood, Roof, Trunk lid) I also waxed my Door wells and the inside of my Trunk and Hood. But that's just because I'm a bit crazy. However do the underside of the trunk with the Wax. You will smile every time you open the trunk.

Anyways Hope this helps man, Just trying to share my experience. If you need any help or got any questions just ask. :rockon: :beer:

Is there a product to use instead of the cleansing lotion? I've been using blackfire products, such as there deep gloss spray. I'd like to try the 845 but wondering what I should use before I apply that?

KINGCOBRA86

Tvs @ 22psi ftw
Established Member
Is there a product to use instead of the cleansing lotion? I've been using blackfire products, such as there deep gloss spray. I'd like to try the 845 but wondering what I should use before I apply that?

I would do this it ok to use by hand too,clay,wolfgang total swirl remover, then Red moose glaze, end with 845

Users who are viewing this thread