A long time ago....

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I knew SVTP was full of Nazis. This thread proves it.

bunch of mutherlovinggdamncommies in here!

the ONLY people i have ever met (that i know of) who have not seen star wars movies were females, and they were in the few as well. at least in my age range, not millennials. they need to take a ride on the millennial falcon.

i think Empire was the best. best story and visuals. but then i think IV was better than Jedi. after seeing clerks and then going back and watching jedi all i could think of was this scene about Jedi and Muppets

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
For me I was 7 when it came out and my childhood was all about it. I was amazed at how kids even growing up in the early '90's were into them and there had not been a movie in many years but they knew about it. It is great they are still making movies that new generations can enjoy the thrill of seeing a new Star Wars movie on the big screen as can the many long time fans

You remember when Stars Wars came out? That's nothing. I remember when the first 2003 Cobra hit the streets and forever changed the landscape of our society.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
bunch of mutherlovinggdamncommies in here!

the ONLY people i have ever met (that i know of) who have not seen star wars movies were females, and they were in the few as well. at least in my age range, not millennials. they need to take a ride on the millennial falcon.

i think Empire was the best. best story and visuals. but then i think IV was better than Jedi. after seeing clerks and then going back and watching jedi all i could think of was this scene about Jedi and Muppets

I ****ing love that scene, Clerks was amazing.

You remember when Stars Wars came out? That's nothing. I remember when the first 2003 Cobra hit the streets and forever changed the landscape of our society.

#iwasthere

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
I like to suck any dick on the way to the parking lot

Such a funny movie. Clerks 2 was just as good if not better

9c3d4c65a127795791b16082d044196b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ain't that the truth, Nick. ;) :p

I saw the first three Star Wars releases and kind of lost interest. IMO the first one was the best one. The others, for me, not so much. I haven't seen the last one, and may or may not eventually watch it. That said, I know there is a huge Star Wars following, just like there is a huge Star Trek following.

Gravik

Established Member
Damn. I wasn't even a swimmer yet.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread