A long time ago....

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
bunch of mutherlovinggdamncommies in here!

the ONLY people i have ever met (that i know of) who have not seen star wars movies were females, and they were in the few as well. at least in my age range, not millennials. they need to take a ride on the millennial falcon.

i think Empire was the best. best story and visuals. but then i think IV was better than Jedi. after seeing clerks and then going back and watching jedi all i could think of was this scene about Jedi and Muppets

Not only was ANH better than Jedi, there were others as well. Jedi is down the list a bit.

BTW, if you do not like Star Wars, you suck peen.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
You remember when Stars Wars came out? That's nothing. I remember when the first 2003 Cobra hit the streets and forever changed the landscape of our society.

I heard in recent years, if it weren't for the Terminators roaming the streets, the Earth would have stopped its rotational movement on its own axis years ago because of the effects of global warming.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I have a nephew that is a SW fanatic. As. Kid he always bought two of every Star Wars toy that he could get his hand on. One to play with and one to put away in his collection. He will probably use them to fund
his retirement

lol.

Saw the first Star Wars when I was young, I was 9 when it hit theaters. Got all the merchandise. Unfortunately lost all of them through time. I enjoyed the first 3, but can't get into any of the newer ones. Didn't see the last one that came out, nor will I care to see the next one to be released.

I will say I saw Smokey and the Bandit when it came out. One of my favorit movies to date.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I heard in recent years, if it weren't for the Terminators roaming the streets, the Earth would have stopped its rotational movement on its own axis years ago because of the effects of global warming.

I heard that Al Gore mentioned in a summit on global warming that the Terminator was the main cause for global warming

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Star Wars is good in its own right but the franchise lacks the multi faceted personalities of Trek. None of the original trilogy films can hold a candle to The Wrath of Khan. None. Absolutely none. Not even for a scene.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Rumor is the terminator(s) traveled back in time and stopped the Mayans from ending the world. Due to oddities in the space time continuum the calendar still predicted the end of earth in 2012 though.

Last edited:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Star Wars is good in its own right but the franchise lacks the multi faceted personalities of Trek. None of the original trilogy films can hold a candle to The Wrath of Khan. None. Absolutely none. Not even for a scene.

Undiscovered Country is better than WoK.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I heard that Al Gore mentioned in a summit on global warming that the Terminator was the main cause for global warming

It's no wonder. Keeping the earth spinning is tall order and one has to expect side effects such as this at happening. ha

On a serious note, Star Trek and Star wars are both great movies/shows.

Users who are viewing this thread