A little Paint Work

chevpwr

Established Member
Before

5PNLo1.jpg

During (I was wanting the trunk panel yellow but didn't like it)

XBdw8r.jpg

After

BlglET.jpg

Last edited:

Skrapmetal

Established Member
I liked it better stock, but that's why they call it an opinion... we don't all have to like the same thing :D

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
Looks much better with the diffuser painted in my opinion. I like it all painted or blacked out like you have it. That different color diffuser looks like SH--!

Dadz500

Established Member
Looks great with the black diffuser. I also think that the trunk looked good all yellow, it is just one of those things that takes a couple of days to get used to it. I would totally rock it either way but I may try the same thing on mine now and leave it for a week and see how it looks. I already have a few pieces coming in that need to be paired to no big deal to get another rear panel and have it sprayed. Then I will use black letters to spell out MUSTANG like they used to do and see how that looks.

chevpwr

Established Member
Looks great with the black diffuser. I also think that the trunk looked good all yellow, it is just one of those things that takes a couple of days to get used to it. I would totally rock it either way but I may try the same thing on mine now and leave it for a week and see how it looks. I already have a few pieces coming in that need to be paired to no big deal to get another rear panel and have it sprayed. Then I will use black letters to spell out MUSTANG like they used to do and see how that looks.

That black panel on the trunk is around $800 if you can believe that! The stock one does have holes in it for the GT emblems but you can get one without also.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread