A Few Pics of My Rides

dads01dream

Established Member
Thanks man. I've got my next project in motion that is going to be like nothing anyone has ever seen. Stay tuned. :D

WAIT A MINUTE!!!! You can't make a statement like this AND leave us all hanging. :shrug: Please share a little something about your next project?

BTW - That's one sick dyno video. :beer:

RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
WAIT A MINUTE!!!! You can't make a statement like this AND leave us all hanging. :shrug: Please share a little something about your next project?

+110999

Your are my inspiration :beer:

bchris289

Established Member
I worked on the dark blue Supra when it was in the hands of the gentleman from Dallas. Very beautiful car and very fast even on pump gas! I debated posting this because I will probably get made fun of!

Chris

img2994u.jpg

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Thanks man. I've got my next project in motion that is going to be like nothing anyone has ever seen. Stay tuned. :D

+110999

Your are my inspiration :beer:

and I think i know and the car is blue :D

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
I don't care what type of bad day you're having, a ride in that lambo will take it away. I'd whore my best friends wife out for a day just to drive that thing. I keed, I keed.

VegasSE

Established Member
I worked on the dark blue Supra when it was in the hands of the gentleman from Dallas. Very beautiful car and very fast even on pump gas! I debated posting this because I will probably get made fun of!

Chris

img2994u.jpg

I loved that car. Should have never sold it.

BenNight2.gif

Lefty10

....Slow....
Established Member
Brag much?

Really? :nonono:

I'm sure if you had some of those cars you wouldn't have ANY issues showing them around.

He's not bragging to me; he's simply sharing some of his possessions that I'm sure he worked hard for. Don't see a crime in that.

My 2cents.

dads01dream

Established Member
I agree with Lefty10...... Having people share their "toys" here on an open forum is great fun! None of us would go to a local car show and accuse people of showing off. I think it's great to see the interaction between owners of great cars & guys that would LOVE to own them too.

Keep on posting pictures & videos, I sure hope to contribute some myself once my ride hits the track this spring. :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread