A Few Pics of My Rides

VegasSE

Established Member
Evo Cover just hit.

I just want to thank Dsport, Mike, Richard, Robert, and Wen for making this a very cool experience. The car was presented beautifully, the article is better than I expected, and the shoot was a lot of fun. We had a couple hiccups along the road...but in the end I couldn't be MORE impressed with the shoot, the article, the cover, or the guys at Dsport. It was my favorite magazine before and it still is. Thanks guys!! BTW, we expect that she will make just north of 900awhp with the next trip to the dyno. {thumbup}

DragSport.com - DSport Magazine - Cover Story - Street Supremacy / Street Supreme

084_CoverB.gif

084_CoverA2.gif

evox-sil-2.gif

Stevo151

Established Member
i love your cars man! you have such great taste! you seem like a very cool guy too, which is awesome. sweet cars :beer:

VegasSE

Established Member
oh i know, followin your threads. if i had the money, believe me, she'd be in my garage. im just dying to see finished pics out an about

Working on that. It just seems that things keep getting pushed in front of it. I've had three cars need to do shoots, a couple mechanical hiccups, etc....that just keep getting in the way of getting the Cobra on the alignment rack, back to the dyno, and buttoned up. After SEMA, it's my next main priority.

gray 5.0

up and running
Established Member
im goin to vegas in 2 weeks. you should show me some of those fantastic rides u have. im coiming from pa so id like to see how u boys out west do it haha. nasty ass cars by the way

VegasSE

Established Member
im goin to vegas in 2 weeks. you should show me some of those fantastic rides u have. im coiming from pa so id like to see how u boys out west do it haha. nasty ass cars by the way

Stop by Hyboost Performance in Henderson anytime.

Last edited:

VegasSE

Established Member
Here's the dyno vid......

1242whp spinning the tires with 15psi to go!! We estimate it was making over 1300 but the dyno won't hold it. Once I get it back to Vegas we will turn it up. :icon_thumleft:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgVdHR4_tLo"]YouTube- VegasSE 1300awhp Twin Turbo Gallardo Dyno[/ame]

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
hire me! i can work from home! lol
nice cars man, very very nice taste.

Users who are viewing this thread