A change of heart in the color terminator I want

DE07GT

Established Member
my 03 is the only black car I will ever own. it only looks good when it is sitting in the driveway after a wash. never again it is a bitch

Either you're lying to yourself, or you just don't do a good enough job of washing it. Granted, a black car is always covered in dust the second you leave the driveway for some reason. If you use a good wax, it will always look clean from a distance.
After my black 07 GT I said I'd never get a black car again, but when I went to look at the Cobra I ended up getting, I remembered just how sexy a clean black car is.

And to whoever said cleaning white was almost as hard as black. Hell no! I detail cars, and white never looks as dirty as black does. Plus you can actually see the spots you miss while you're washing it, instead of afterwards.

tj04cobra

Established Member
A white 04 with the dark insert seats would be sex. imo it doesnt matter what color the terminator is, they are all gorgeous.

lloyyd

Cobra-less again
Established Member
Oh, how I miss my old OW car. :( :(

g14classified2.jpg

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
op, your best bet is to look for a low-mileage, near-stock/lightly modded, adult owned and driven car. these are getting harder to find. don't focus so much on color.

Afghanman

03 SB Terminator
Established Member
op, your best bet is to look for a low-mileage, near-stock/lightly modded, adult owned and driven car. these are getting harder to find. don't focus so much on color.[/QUOT

i hear what your saying about getting one in the best condition.... but i just prefer to have a sb first... i reall would get any color as long as its been taken care of of course i wouldnt want to pass up on a good deal all colors are pretty sick looking just have my favs thats all... yellow though is still not grasping on to me though in the aspect of seeing my self drive it... i cant see myself at all lol... not disrespect to the sy owners they do look sweet..

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
The reason I drove long distance to pick mine up...Love the Oxford White

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
op, your best bet is to look for a low-mileage, near-stock/lightly modded, adult owned and driven car. these are getting harder to find. don't focus so much on color.

Thats exactly what I did with my SS.. I dont let things like color influence my choice unless it looks like shit.

I wanted a lower milage 6 speed LS1 SS with t-tops. I didnt care if it was black, blue, orange, white, red... etc. I needed it to be clean, rust free, and not heavily modded. Thats what I focused on. I would have loved a SOM SS, but then again, I'm not a millionaire and couldnt afford one in my price range.

Afghanman

03 SB Terminator
Established Member
good post, every color looks great to me and your "best bet" is a great idea.

i will def take this advice i really have learned a lot of things on svtp from others about purchasing my terminator and the best thing advice besides this was to take my time and dont worry about color... i respect that cause i dont want a shitty car... when i get my terminator i plan on keeping it for life.... really!! thanks for the advice again

Tkaugh29

Established Member

thats what i learned too. im in the process of trying to find a cobra and at the beginning of my search i had it limited to like 2 or 3 colors, i wanted SB, BLK or OW. Now ive learned that it is super hard to find a clean, low mile cobra already, by narrowing the colors down is gonna make it almost impossible. ive opend my eyes to almost all colors now, with my only exceptions being yellow and redfire.

It is true though that any color of cobra can look sick. I mean i hate the color of yellow on any car, but a yellow cobra with black rims looks pretty mean. I could be perusaded to buy one i bet, even though i say i dont want one.

Users who are viewing this thread