A change of heart in the color terminator I want

Afghanman

03 SB Terminator
Established Member
ive been saying when im ready to buy my terminator soon all I want is sb... but im just fallin for the oxford white lately.... i have an 08 gixxer thats wht/blk( by far the best stock color combo for the bike ever) and i think it would be a really nice match with it if when im ready to buy actually look into oxford instead of just sb....

Afghanman

03 SB Terminator
Established Member
i hear ya. my fav color is blue... best color combo for anyhting has always been wht/blk to me thats why i got my gixxer in that color it looks so sweet... and ive been noticing the white terminators with black wheels and chrome wheels and they look sick!!!

txyaloo

Established Member
Sonic blue all the way. White is freaking dull. When SB is clean and shining, it can't be beat even by a freshly waxed black car.

BLACKVNM

Established Member
I agree! It's hard to argue SB, but I'm a fan of OW too...

_ARW5386edit.gif

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
I think you should look at every color you can IN PERSON before you decide.

In a variety of lighting conditions. Pics don't do some colors justice and we drive them in the real world not on a computer screen.

gammaside.jpg

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Not only is Sonic Blue the best color, but it has also been thoroughly tested and been proven to be the quickest AND fastest. :D

B-O-B'03

Established Member
White is OK, if you are into applaince repair.

The 03/04 Cobras are bad-assed, no matter the color... but once you go black, you never go back :rockon:

-Brian

venmos1

Established Member
i had a black 03. ive always been into black. since ive sold it, when i get one again it wont be black. its hard to keep clean. it is funny though cause looking through pics on here you will see one color that doesnt do anything for you, then you will see another pic of a different car, same color and it will look badass. i was then stuck on dsg. now im determined to get black again. i dont think anything looks better than a clean freshly waxed black cobra. it may be a pain to keep clean, but man they look good all shined up. but def look at them in person.

Afghanman

03 SB Terminator
Established Member
Seeing them in person does make a huge difference compared to on a screen of course. I've seen every color in person but the orange and mystic chrome. Black I can't argue with when it's clean and waxed it does look pretty sweet. I'll still look for sb first but whatever cobra I can get that's a good deal and well taken care of I'll jump on no matter the color..... Except for maybe sy just not a fan of yellow... But they are very clean when they are out on the road

Thump_rrr

Established Member
My Gt is Performance White with black and I must say that keeping a white car clean is almost as difficult as keeping a black car clean.
There is always road tar and brake dust to remove.

For a Terminator my preference would be DSG followed by Mystichrome and SB.

JAG_2395.jpg

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
There isnt a factory color I dont like on the 03/04 Cobra's.

You honestly cant go wrong with whatever color you chose. They'll look great no matter what.

White and black look amazing when theyre clean. But you're pretty much a slave to them. You'll see everything on them.

DSG is my favorite color on them though... :shrug:

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
... but once you go black, you never go back :rockon:
my 03 is the only black car I will ever own. it only looks good when it is sitting in the driveway after a wash. never again it is a bitch

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Sonic blue all the way. White is freaking dull. When SB is clean and shining, it can't be beat even by a freshly waxed black car.

But it can be beat by a properly detailed Mystichrome. I have a buddy who had one and goes to a lot of national shows. He says every time a Mystichrome shows up he ends up 2nd or 3rd. If not he usually takes home first place.

DSC02361.jpg

DSC02135.jpg

DSC02298.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread