your ****ing nuts on the price dude
ban me if you want for saying **** but damn get a grip
you will never sell your car for a penny more than 12K

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
I dont normaly look at the nada but even they say it is only worth 11995
you may want to reconsider the price.
just trying to help. I have said it before your car is only worth worth what someone is willing to pay for it. And nobody here is willing to pay 15K

Last edited:

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
I recommend keeping the car
you keep saying spring is around the corner but that makes no differance about what the car is worth. I have bought cars like yours at auction for less than $7500 and sold them in 2 weeks for around 10K or 11K. I do this for a living I promise you that you will never get close to 15K for your car. just keep it. Its beautiful you should be proud of it.

quick95gt

Established Member
You can not buy a 96-98 cobra with under 25xxx mile for 7500. Your full of shit. Your just another lowballer. I have a 96 with 22xxx miles black w/tan top for 15k and everyone has said its well worth it. Ive had offers of 14k and 14,500 but my price is firm. You wont find too many in the shape and mile range of mine and this gentlemans in the country. You must not doing very good if you do this for a living.

bump for the original poster.

BLWN SN-95

Established Member
You can not buy a 96-98 cobra with under 25xxx mile for 7500. Your full of shit. Your just another lowballer. I have a 96 with 22xxx miles black w/tan top for 15k and everyone has said its well worth it. Ive had offers of 14k and 14,500 but my price is firm. You wont find too many in the shape and mile range of mine and this gentlemans in the country. You must not doing very good if you do this for a living.

if you got offered 14500 when you want 15 just let it go lol, you rele wanna deal with people and all there bull shit for 500 bills lol? idk about you but i hate all the tire kickers and jackoffs that show up to see cars like this lol.

anyway i have seen this car in person classy mods mint 24k miles the nada dont mean shit it doesnt take rarity in a count were else can you find a car with this mileage with nice upgrades, if laser red is your faveorite color even more so!

that other dude just needs to shut the hell up if your not interested your not supposed to make comments unless its positive someone please ban him!!!!

89BlackNotch

Stang Crazy
Established Member
your ****ing nuts on the price dude
ban me if you want for saying **** but damn get a grip
you will never sell your car for a penny more than 12K

I dont normaly look at the nada but even they say it is only worth 11995
you may want to reconsider the price.
just trying to help. I have said it before your car is only worth worth what someone is willing to pay for it. And nobody here is willing to pay 15K

I recommend keeping the car
you keep saying spring is around the corner but that makes no differance about what the car is worth. I have bought cars like yours at auction for less than $7500 and sold them in 2 weeks for around 10K or 11K. I do this for a living I promise you that you will never get close to 15K for your car. just keep it. Its beautiful you should be proud of it.

Don't you have anything else better to do than to keep wasting space on MY THREAD MOTHER F***ER!?!? How the f*ck are you trying to help me as you mentioned by talking all this shit on the thread?? Do EVERYBODY a favor bro, shut your hole & get lost! As you can see, everyone here is on my side whether they agree on my price or not! Keep your asshole comments to yourself....you SHMUCK!! :loser:

89BlackNotch

Stang Crazy
Established Member

if you got offered 14500 when you want 15 just let it go lol, you rele wanna deal with people and all there bull shit for 500 bills lol? idk about you but i hate all the tire kickers and jackoffs that show up to see cars like this lol.

anyway i have seen this car in person classy mods mint 24k miles the nada dont mean shit it doesnt take rarity in a count were else can you find a car with this mileage with nice upgrades, if laser red is your faveorite color even more so!

that other dude just needs to shut the hell up if your not interested your not supposed to make comments unless its positive someone please ban him!!!!

Get OUT of his thread you ****ing idiot.

First off, you have no idea what these cars are worth. With his mileage its perfectly reasonable.

WHATS THAT?! Yup, you're an idiot.

And FWIW, I own the same exact twin and paid 13K with 42K.
ITS ALL ABOUT THE QUALITY, MODS, AND STATE OF THE CAR. Each SN is different.

/God I hate idiots.

Bump for you bro! :beer:

THANKS GUYS!! :beer::beer::beer:

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
Good luck with your sale man.
maybe in a few years it will be sold at your rate.
BTW I wasnt trying to be a dick.
If all these people are on your side then they can buy your over priced car.

89BlackNotch

Stang Crazy
Established Member
Good luck with your sale man.
maybe in a few years it will be sold at your rate.
BTW I wasnt trying to be a dick.
If all these people are on your side then they can buy your over priced car.

If you weren't trying to be a DICK, then what were you trying to do...help me?? Are you for real man?! AGAIN, keep your asshole comments to yourself or GO AWAY already!!

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
I think I said in the first post that im not very good at the constuctive critasism and look I not a very good speller.
Get a grip dude. You have a very beautiful car. And thats all im going to say. no more asshole comments SORRY please please forgive me

89BlackNotch

Stang Crazy
Established Member
I think I said in the first post that im not very good at the constuctive critasism and look I not a very good speller.
Get a grip dude. You have a very beautiful car. And thats all im going to say. no more asshole comments SORRY please please forgive me

Look man, all is forgotten, no biggie! :beer:

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
thanks for not hating me :beer:
hell if you were a little closer I would buy you a beer but im in OK.
Good Luck again

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
89BlackNotch I might have killed this tread with all of my bullshit you may want to remake it or something. Sorry

89BlackNotch

Stang Crazy
Established Member
Well, it looks like I'm keeping my baby after all. I took her out the other day when we had beautiful weather & just fell absolutely in-love again! So I took 9646stang's advice in the end & decided to keep my beautiful Cobra! I'll just have to sell my 12 sec. 91 Vortech'd LX (I'm taking offers as of now) that only has 71,000 original miles, I'll be posting it up soon with a video of the car. Now, if someone gives me an offer that I can't refuse for my convertible, well that's a different story! But until then, she's staying put in my garage! Thanks for all the comments throughout the thread guys, I appreciate it! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread