96 Laser Red Cobra Convertible w/24k

89BlackNotch

Stang Crazy
Established Member
96 Laser Red Cobra Convertible w/24,000 miles - MINT!

PRICE DROPPED TO $13,500! ~ SOLD ~
Laser red w/Tan leather interior & top. The car is basically stock. All she has is FMS 4:30 gears w/the correct speedo gear, Borla Cat-back exhaust (passed NJ DMV easily & sounds awesome!), K&N air filter, Pro 5.0 shifter, 17 in. Chrome Cobra R's, Cobra floor mats, Cobra oil cap, the Cobra on the grill instead of that stupid horse & the chrome Cobra lettering on the back (the expensive S.S. lettering, not the cheap ones). EVERYTHING works perfectly including the convertible top! The car only has ONLY 24,000 adult driven miles, I'm the 3rd owner & have the CLEAR TITLE in hand! NO ACCIDENTS EVER & also got the 96 recall done! The car never passes the R on NORMAL even with the A/C on full blast (which is ice cold by the way) on 95 degree humid NJ weather! The car is not showroom perfect...BUT IT'S PRETTY DAMN NEAR SHOWROOM PERFECT!! Garage kept all her life since new & only driven on sunny weekends. And never been to the track either! I'd rate this Cobra a 9.5 out of a 10, inside & out! I also have the SVT Certificate & the original owner's manual! The new owner WILL NOT be disappointed....guaranteed! Asking $16,500 obo & I'm NOT in a rush to sell since it's summer time so no low-ball offers please. Any questions or offers, just PM me & I'll get back to you asap. Anyone who is local is more than welcomed to come see the car in-person, the pictures don't do the car justice! Thanks for looking guys! :beer: Here are some pics...

Cobra027.gif

Cobra021.gif

Cobra029.gif

Cobra034.gif

96MustangCobra003.gif

Cobra013.gif

Cobra019.gif

Cobra033.gif

Cobra016.gif

Last edited:

Fireguy615

Mom! The Meatloaf!
Established Member
Bump for a beautiful low-mile Cobra, too bad it would cost me a fortune to ship it! Why do all these sweet cars gotta be 2,000 miles from me??!!

Last edited:

89BlackNotch

Stang Crazy
Established Member
Fireguy615 said:
Bump for a beautiful low-mile Cobra, too bad it would cost me a fortune to ship it! Why do all these sweet cars gotta be 2,000 miles from me??!!

Thanks man! Too bad you're so far away because you would of definitely taken one look & bought the car! I actually drove over 3 1/2 hours to buy her...& of course she made it home like a champ! :rockon:

89BlackNotch

Stang Crazy
Established Member
I forgot to mention that the car also has the Lo-Jack System on it as well as the factory alarm w/keyless entry! The Lo-Jack System HELPS OUT on lowering your insurance! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

89BlackNotch

Stang Crazy
Established Member
I'm also willing to trade for a CLEAN 89-93 fox-body stang (worked or stock) or a CLEAN LOW MILEAGE 94-98 Cobra Coupe + some cash. I'm very picky with my cars though, it HAS to be STRAIGHT, CLEAN & W/NO ACCIDENTS just like my car. I'm open to either or... let me see what you have!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread