96 Laser Red Cobra Convertible w/24k

BLWN SN-95

Established Member
another bump for a beautiful car! market sucks right now is it worth 14 yess will you gonna be rough with the way everything is right now with getting loans and barrowing and all that.

89BlackNotch

Stang Crazy
Established Member
another bump for a beautiful car! market sucks right now is it worth 14 yess will you gonna be rough with the way everything is right now with getting loans and barrowing and all that.

Thanks & nice to hear from you again bro! I know the market sucks right now but I just got laid-off & need the green! $14k obo people....OBO! Mint, extra low mileage convertible snake, you can't go wrong with this car! Throw me some offers & we'll get to dealing! :burnout:

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
Need I remind you. Not a penny more than $12K. I thought you decided to keep the car what happened?

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
If you can dude keep the car. Your car is mint defiantly worth the $$$ your asking its just the market is shot. Good luck though :beer:

89BlackNotch

Stang Crazy
Established Member
If you can dude keep the car. Your car is mint defiantly worth the $$$ your asking its just the market is shot. Good luck though :beer:

Thanks for the kind words bro! :beer: I'm only selling because I got laid off from my job. The price is negotiable guys, throw me some offers.

Users who are viewing this thread