96 Laser Red Cobra Convertible w/24k

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
sorry you didnt sell the car
You should keep it anyways its hard to find a cobra as clean as yours you should feal lucky to own it

shakeeb_33

Established Member
BUMP for a Clean A$$ cobra..some one should buy this car..if i had the bucks it would have been mine..now i think its impossible if he goes lower than 14,000 make him an offer..
Dude im in love with your ride i just wish i had the money to buy it :D

89BlackNotch

Stang Crazy
Established Member
BUMP for a Clean A$$ cobra..some one should buy this car..if i had the bucks it would have been mine..now i think its impossible if he goes lower than 14,000 make him an offer..
Dude im in love with your ride i just wish i had the money to buy it :D

Thanks for the compliment! :beer:

saleenmuscle18

Established Member
Hey have you tried Craigslist? I have had Good Luck selling vehicles on there, and it is Free to post!

Anywho good luck with the sale, the right buyer will come around.

P.S. That is the lowest mileage sn95 iv seen, good work

89BlackNotch

Stang Crazy
Established Member
Hey have you tried Craigslist? I have had Good Luck selling vehicles on there, and it is Free to post!

Anywho good luck with the sale, the right buyer will come around.

P.S. That is the lowest mileage sn95 iv seen, good work

Thanks bro! I haven't tried Craigslist but maybe I'll give it a shot.

97cobraheaven

Established Member
Somewhere in the 12k range and you might have some luck...

i will give you some perspective,

..I just bought my 98 2 months ago, very clean, but by no means perfect.
new clutch
cobra Rs with brand new nittos all around
shifter
full exhaust
everything works on it in and out with 91k on the clock... I paid $7500

89BlackNotch

Stang Crazy
Established Member
Somewhere in the 12k range and you might have some luck...

i will give you some perspective,

..I just bought my 98 2 months ago, very clean, but by no means perfect.
new clutch
cobra Rs with brand new nittos all around
shifter
full exhaust
everything works on it in and out with 91k on the clock... I paid $7500

I'm not even going to comment on this one! 91,000 miles & 24,000 miles IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE my friend! But thanks for the bump anyway! :beer:

97cobraheaven

Established Member
I know its a big difference, but the market on these cars are bottoming out, so you either have to wait it out or sell it for less.

I bet my 91k mile car runs just as smooth as your 24k'er

Blue Book your car and just change the mileage and you will not see much of a change

Or just keep dreamin man, or dont act surprised when everyone and their dog isnt knocking down your door to get the car

89BlackNotch

Stang Crazy
Established Member
I know its a big difference, but the market on these cars are bottoming out, so you either have to wait it out or sell it for less.

I bet my 91k mile car runs just as smooth as your 24k'er

Blue Book your car and just change the mileage and you will not see much of a change

Or just keep dreamin man, or dont act surprised when everyone and their dog isnt knocking down your door to get the car

I DOUBT your ride (that has 4 times the mileage) runs as smooth as my car, but hey, "just keep dreamin man & don't act suprised when everyone & their dog" is laughing at your idiotic comment! By the way, if you are not interested in buying my car or have anything decent to say, then STOP clogging up my thread!! I can't stand dudes like you (haters)! The ones who write some stupid ass comment on someone's for sale thread & just keep on going until they clog up the thread or someone gets banned! You are acting like a bored little school girl with nothing else to do but talk shit on a computer!! If you have something else stupid to say, pm me instead of keep writing your bullshit on my thread! If not, then get lost!!!!! :loser:

Last edited:

ITLRUN96

Established Member
Here are some more pics...
Cobra030.gif

96MustangCobra008.gif

Cobra014.gif

Cobra015.gif

Cobra028.gif

Where did you get the boot, for the top? email ( [email protected] ) I have a 96 Vert. w/54094 original miles, paint is Burnt Copper. Can't find one anywhere, Mike.

anth6ny

Sloobra
Established Member
If I was in the market right now I'd think about it at this price - it seems fair. A yellow cobra vert just sold on long island for 11,500 with 30k on the clock. I sold a black gt vert with 38k for 8,500 in march and just sold my white 97 cobra vert for 4800 with 105k. Right now is just not the season for the car

Users who are viewing this thread