95 KB Cobra video clip

94SN95

Established Member
Hello do you think you would make more of those intercooler kits for the Kenne-Bell love to have one on mine!!! :banana: And yes your car is freaking Awsome :rockon:

mbuono

On-Track Instructor
Established Member
94SN95 said:
Hello do you think you would make more of those intercooler kits for the Kenne-Bell love to have one on mine!!! :banana: And yes your car is freaking Awsome :rockon:
Shot me an E-Mail and I'll give you the directions to make your own under $1000. Just find some one to weld up the manifold and then fab up the tubing.

Mike

Speed_Demon1965

Established Member
Your car is amazing. I have always drooled over it ever since I first started lurking these boards and watching your vids. You did a GREAT job on this video and the song fits great. Good job man, keep it up. This video is a keeper. :D

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Mike: I havent even opened the clip yet but I love your car! It is amazing! I wanna model my car after yours. I love the KB Blower. Im thinking of one for myself.

WhiteStallionGT

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Power and Handling what more could a person ask for.

Also, that song is badass, I'm going to DL it now.

Last edited by a moderator:

mbuono

On-Track Instructor
Established Member
Tide612 said:
That is an AWESOME car. I would like to know what the suspension consists of since it looks as if i handles really well.
Eibach Progressive springs, Maximum Motorsports caster/camber plates, adjustable shocks and springs, upper/lower control arms and pan hard bar.

My suggestion is to find a brand you like(Maximum, Steeda, Kenny Brown...) and use all of their parts together.

Mike

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
holy sh!t. You making it look good for sn95 crew. Sweet looking car and that thing sounds mean!!!

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: That is one of the hottest SN95 I've ever seen. Looks awsome and is drivin like it's supposed to be! More vids man PLEASE!!!!!!

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
I believe that's the best homemade vid I've ever seen. Couple of questions for ya. What springs/struts/shocks are you running? What engine is that? It looked like the KB blower was off center. That car is wicked fast. You got thru the gears really quick in the quarter. AWSOME!

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
Hersheyman said:
I believe that's the best homemade vid I've ever seen. Couple of questions for ya. What springs/struts/shocks are you running? What engine is that? It looked like the KB blower was off center. That car is wicked fast. You got thru the gears really quick in the quarter. AWSOME!

He has an all forged 347 if I recall..

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
mbuono said:
After adding my air to air intercooler, though I would put together some clips of before and after. Plus I really like the song.

Cobra Clips

Mike
How do I save this vid to my computer. I want to show it to some "Camaro" buddies at a meeting this coming week. :pepper:

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
lol damn man aren't u behind on computers. right click the link, click save target as, select where you want to save it, then hit save.

xhailofgunfirex

Established Member
Props to you man, that is an all around car, it is really nice to see a car that can handle and have gobs of power. Sweet video keep up the good work!

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
Now ya see, that there was one of the most tastefully done cars & video. The car is clean & a beast, but isn't so that it isn't streetable, and liveable. I like everything I saw, black is the only way I take my cars, and yours is a winner. :thumbsup: :pop:

Users who are viewing this thread