95 KB Cobra video clip

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
SALEENGTROUSH said:
pretty cool vid!! sounds mean as hell... y are ur headlight covers blue instead of black?

Correct me if im wrong Mike, but i've been to alot of track days my buds and i that use the same stuff. Its a cheap tape you can put on all the parts of your car you don't want bugs, rocks, pebles, etc to hit when you're driving. Guys with super expensive sports cars usually mask the whole side and front of their car with it.

chaney

Established Member
your car is bad ass. I live in Orlando and have been seeing your car around since before i could drive. I also saw a picture of it at powered by ford when i was getting my nitrous filled.

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
chaney said:
your car is bad ass. I live in Orlando and have been seeing your car around since before i could drive. I also saw a picture of it at powered by ford when i was getting my nitrous filled.
Where in Orlando you at? i dont think i have seen your car around, but i would like to its F**kin SICK :thumbsup:

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
Ohh man ,that's awesome. Your CObra is pure evil, I love it. Great song choice too, goes well with it. :beer: :beer:

BlackStang98

CCU
Established Member
I love your car. I saw the drag strip video a while ago when i was deciding between a 94-95 and 96-98 cobra and i was leaning toward the 5.0 for a while mostly because i was so impressed by your car.

rio95

Established Member
That was an awesome vid. What tires are u running up front and in the back??? Are those what u are doing everything (drag, auto x..) with?

rio95

Established Member
Don't your rear tires bottom out on the fenders when you're auto x'ing? Do you have wheel spacers on there too? I have 315 nittos on my car too. I think they are a great all around tire.

mbuono

On-Track Instructor
Established Member
rio95 said:
Don't your rear tires bottom out on the fenders when you're auto x'ing? Do you have wheel spacers on there too? I have 315 nittos on my car too. I think they are a great all around tire.
I run 1" spacers and rolled the fender lip.
P.S. don't roll the fender lip yourself, pay someone to do it right! Mine looks like crap.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread