93 vibrant red/blk cloth

bossman302

Banned
I think as long as you happy that is all that matters, however, i think the strut tower brace kills it for originality, and the frame rails tell me a little different story about the car, maybe one that was modded and then put back to stock, either that or owner didn't know how to jack up a car.

Last edited:

dbrennancobra

Established Member
strut brace kicks ass, dont care that it hurts original status. and the frames are from improper raising of car on jacks. not a dragger, its all original.
either way, im happy with what i got. i got it from an original owner.

contacted the original seller regarding the rails, it was from improper jacking. He wanted to keep the undercarrage/wheel wells clean and detailed. this was never a modded car.

Last edited:

93 svt

03 ROUSH stage 3
Established Member
DAMN! nice nice pick up my friend. I love the 93s. Hopefully I will find a low mileage teal/black one when im ready to replace mine.

dbrennancobra

Established Member
This thread is now ended. See you guys on the show fields.

Speical thanks again to Paul. All you Trollers in the begining of this thread (NOT INCLUDING WILLY, BUDDAH AND BRETT), you have NO IDEA how nice this car is and what you passed up because of a damn vin sticker on the driver inner fender - which it is there!

thanks again paul!!! :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread