93 vibrant red/blk cloth

WillyB93

Established Member
I would say you wouldn't get what you want for the car. I would just try selling some where else!!

buddha93

Established Member
Ya, I'm sure what they would offer you would be laughable. If you really want it sold, your just going to have to drop the price. The market is still pretty rough.

CrashTest

Established Member
Trade?? WTF? I can't imagine that a trade will get you more than the $17,250 cash that I was gonna give you 3-4 weeks ago. I'm outta the running now since I bought a car last week.

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Wow, turned down a $17,250 cash offer? Good luck with that trade in....

Last edited:

WillyB93

Established Member
I bet the trade offer won't even be close to that!! That was a good price for a car with 40k miles in today's market!!

cobra1993svt

Established Member
Yes I did turn down an offer of $17250 and then I never heard from CrashTest until after I PM'm him. Who puts in one offer and never negociates with a second?
I've been in the car business my entire life in way or another and if you think that I'll trade it in and get cheapo money for it you are insane. Yes I did find a truck I want but I've been wanting a Diesel Dodge for a while now and I've learned how to wait.

Last edited:

buddha93

Established Member
I think the general consensus among those of us who have been watching the market for years now think that his offer was more than fair. You wouldn't have heard from me again either with an offer like that. I come out with what I'm willing to pay for out of the gate, and don't play Mickey Mouse BS games like lowballing, etc. After that it's in the sellers hands, no hard feelings if they don't accept. More often than not they call me back.

CrashTest

Established Member
Yes I did turn down an offer of $17250 and then I never heard from CrashTest until after I PM'm him. Who puts in one offer and never negociates with a second?

You said your price was $18,250 and you were not going to lower it. I said I'll give you $17,250 cash. You basically said "I'll keep your contact info". Negotiation over as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:

Honest Mike

Established Member
Also, I see an alarm horn under the hood and a red light on the dash, Im assuming this was an aftermarket add on and not factory?

cobra1993svt

Established Member
Yes I did have to drill holes for the strut tower brace. The alarm was installed when I purchased it. Its a Code Alarm the has been disconnected but the light wasnt removed.

Users who are viewing this thread