93 vibrant red/blk cloth

TREV

Established Member
You said your price was $18,250 and you were not going to lower it. I said I'll give you $17,250 cash. You basically said "I'll keep your contact info". Negotiation over as far as I'm concerned.

X2

If the sellet was serious about selling in todays market he would have accepted that offer

cobra1993svt

Established Member
I am serious about selling. But I know what I want for the car. I have been speaking with a guy from NH and he verbally agreed to but my car in the spring. Price has not been discussed, but he know everything about the car. I'm going to be sending him updated pics. He said the spring because he has no where to store it until then.
Hes going to be using it as a show car and I promised him when he comes to get it the car will have had an extensive 3-4 day detail done for him and will be show ready.

cobra1993svt

Established Member
Sold and being picked up Oct 29th.

Thanks for everyones help

A special Thank You to Willy B for posting it on various sites

Last edited:

WillyB93

Established Member
Your welcome, it will be a sad day for you but a great one for the new owner!

Last edited:

Farmer-Ted

I pooped a little.
Established Member
If you don't mind posting, how much did you get for it? I like to keep up on the selling prices for insurance purposes.

cobra1993svt

Established Member
Car is SOLD. New buyer is coming from NH about 11am to pick up. Time for me to move on to other things as my/his Cobra has sat idle for way to long.Don the new buyer will bw using it as a show car just like me with his newborn son. Just the way Id want it to go

dbrennancobra

Established Member
Paul thanks for an easy transaction! Car will be Cherished for A VERY LONG TIME!

and user: TREV - TROLL THIS :bs:
(I own this beauty - not you!)

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
dbrennancobra, congrats again!:beer:
You got a really nice car. Thought of ya over the weekend with the storm chasing ya up the east coast. Can't believe it. Snow before Halloween.:dw:

Anyway, enjoy the car as I know you will. Exspecially with your new born. :rockon:

Oh almost forgot to tell ya. As, I really like BLACK interior cobras. If you wanted to know.
You have 1 of 226 Red/Blk interior cobras without a sunroof.

Last edited:

WillyB93

Established Member
I don't think he over payed for the car, go out and find another with an original owner, paperwork, and a good history about the car!! Plus a car that was with driving distance from his house to go look at before the purchase. Congrats to the seller and the buyer!

Last edited:

dbrennancobra

Established Member
well said Willy, im my eyes this car is worth 20K (not that i paid this, but it should be valued at this IMO). It is MINT, i have been looking for a red/black low mileage, with all history documentation - for over 5 years now. Couldn't be happier! Got my plate on last night (RARESVT) and drove it in the garage for the winter, wow WHAT A RIDE! Had a blast! (im going to take it out once more this weekend - MY WIFE ACTUALLY WANTS A RIDE IN IT!!!!

THEN My dream car now rests for the winter.

dbrennancobra

Established Member
well said Willy, im my eyes this car is worth 20K (not that i paid this, but it should be valued at this IMO). It is MINT, i have been looking for a red/black low mileage, with all history documentation - for over 5 years now. Couldn't be happier! Got my plate on last night (RARESVT) and drove it in the garage for the winter, wow WHAT A RIDE! Had a blast! (im going to take it out once more this weekend - MY WIFE ACTUALLY WANTS A RIDE IN IT!!!!

THEN My dream car now rests for the winter. :dancenana:

Users who are viewing this thread