93 vibrant red/blk cloth

cobra1993svt

Established Member
OK.Thinking about selling my 1993 Vibrant Red with Black cloth.
I'm the original owner with all paperwork
Car was appraised by a reputable appraiser back in 2007?
It has 41037 miles.
All original except for the Kenny Brown strut tower brace.(Air silencer still in fender)
No Paintwork. Owned by a detailer all its life.
Was my everyday car for a few years
Show car since 93 and trailered everywhere for the last 11 years
Won Editors Choice at the Atco NMRA in Aug 2006(plus a ton of other wins from 3rd to 1st)
Oil changed regularly. When in storage it was changed once a year with Mobil1 with most of the time just ideling miles on it
On 4 jackstands now covered in my garage
Dont need to sell it. It doesn't cost me alot to keep it where it is now. If I keep it I will buy a CarBag and completely cover the car
I got the urge to get a Diesel truck. I'm sure Im missing something. I do have pictures(not good ones as its in my garage and hard to get good pics) I can e-mail them to someone if they want to upload them . I dont have any account to do that
Asking $17200(you can always start high and lower your price. I know what they are going for as I'm on this site alot.
Thanks for your time

Last edited:

WillyB93

Established Member
Is the car a factory equipped with a sunroof, cd player, stock tires, what build number is it???

Last edited:

cobra1993svt

Established Member
Willy
No sunroof,tape deck.factory Gatorbacks.
Number 1246 I think. Havent spent alot of time in it in the last 2 years. I'll check when I get home

buddha93

Established Member
Sounds clean, got any pics? Markets tough right now, but it doesn't sound like you need to sell. GLWS.

A little off topic, but as a detailer, whose/what products do you use to maintain the paint?

cobra1993svt

Established Member
OK. I think I got at least one pic out to everyone who requested them. I have more but just need to locate them or take new ones. I'll do that ASAP.

As far as detail supplies. Ive used everything from Ardex products,with my favorite wax Collunite(sp) to what I'm hooked on now Adams Polishes. adamspolishes.com
With the Adams stuff it could take days for the best results but its well worth it

Thanks

bossman302

Banned
Sounds like an amazing car but Price may be a little high in today market. GLWS Hard to tell with out really seeing the car though.

WillyB93

Established Member
From the one photo I got looks pretty good to me!! I am just in a toss up on what combo I want to buy?

cobra1993svt

Established Member
The pics of the car in the garage are sent to everyone who wanted them. Let me know if someone didnt get them. Also let me know if someone wants to post them in this post

Thanks Paul

WillyB93

Established Member
1993cobra%20svt%20car
[/URL][/IMG]
1993cobra%20svt%20car
[/URL][/IMG]
1993cobra%20svt%20car
[/URL][/IMG]
1993cobra%20svt%20car
[/URL][/IMG]
1993cobra%20svt%20car
[/URL][/IMG]
1993cobra%20svt%20car
[/URL][/IMG]
1993cobra%20svt%20car
[/URL][/IMG]
Here are the pictures he provide me with, I posted them on here and 1993cobra.com for you cobra1993svt!! You can click the pictures to up-size them for better viewing!

Last edited:

buddha93

Established Member
Yep, car looks great. Saw one like this last weekend at a car show in similar shape and miles. Grey cloth though.

It's got all the right selling points though. Black cloth, OEM exhaust, miles are good, and ultra clean.

Users who are viewing this thread