93 Cobra Coyote Clone 1 of 1 6R80 Select a shift conversion

rdsnk46

Established Member
Very sick build! With AC & all too!
Thanks Street Fighter 50

It's hot down here in FL, no way I'm rolling out on the street in the summer with out AC! Everything is completely new with both the AC and heat. New evaporator in the dash and heater core. New factory Ford 2013 AC compressor and dryer.

rdsnk46

Established Member
When was it painted & what color was it originally? Would you say it's pretty much flawless still? Can you link me to the build thread?

This car was originally a Black 88 LX, the current paint is 2003 Sonic Blue and 2003 Satin Silver form the 2003 Cobra factory Ford color chart. This car was painted in 2004 and the paint is in exceptional condition considering it's age. I'm really a stickler when it comes to paint and it was next on my list of jobs for this car. Flawless it is not, there are some paint blems and minor chips. The hatch has some slight bubbling of rust on the bottom edge just above the tail lights. I have a rust free hatch to go with the car which that I had intended on installing when I had the car painted. The car looks great and gets tons of attention but as stated I'm a stickler and planned on painting the car. I have two other Mustangs and my most recent purchase has the Fox on the chopping block. I intend on using this car for as long as I own it. It's why I built it.....to enjoy it! Thanks for the interest, post up any other questions and I'll reply ASAP. Sorry I didn't see this sooner.

rdsnk46

Established Member
There isn't really any build thread but there are between 7-10 articles in Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords that show a lot of the cars progress. The break, suspension, roll bar, gauges and other installation of which the underwent during the build up from when the prior owner Pete Epple had it. I have all the magazines here. I'll post some of the articles if you are interested. The car had a 3 valve Ford racing Hot Rod motor/100 shot dry and a 4R70 trans before I owned it. Pete sold the drive train and I purchased the car as a roller from him with the plan of building the first 6R80 Coyote swap.

rdsnk46

Established Member
I have all the receipts and installation manuals from the cars build, old and new. All the magazine articles also.

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Trade you my board tracker once it gets back from the vegas competition! We are going to attempt to sell it while it is there, hefty price tag though.....

rdsnk46

Established Member
James if you want it, let me know and we can make it happen. I'd rather you have it and keep it in the family!

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
i am getting the itch really bad....... if that bike goes for what we are asking i may, it would be between this or a comp orange 04.......

rdsnk46

Established Member
It has the ARH LT's with a X-pipe, Borla XR-1 race mufflers and turn downs. If you text me @ 561-632-9125 I can send them to you. They will be from the side of the car looking in while it's on the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread