912 rwhp saleen

Orr89rocz

WTF
Established Member
yeah, no way in hell they let him track that car without a cage. 912 hp is good for well over 140mph traps LOL

Almighty-One

^_^
Established Member
wow that thing is insane

where can we get more info on that thing?

BTW that is the coolest blow off valve ever

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
prochargedcobra said:
http://www.racingsouthwest.com/hosted/turbostang2.wmv
this is a guy on another forum i belong to(modularpowerhouse.com)
maybe we can set up a race with this guy and g-z06 or the pullied gt. that would be an awesome race though i know the outcome.
All I can say is, HOLY SHIT!
Traction? what's that?? :pepper: :pepper:

Last edited:

JebTonkin

That's what she said.....
Established Member
That car is pure sex, I mean the looks a Saleen plus 900+rwhp= the sweetest thing ever!!!!

BLK_03

Established Member
Hahahahahah.

That's awesome.

BOV sounds like someone is holding a goose by the neck and punching it in the face, lol

StreetProvenTQ

Established Member
I just posted this lastnight..lol... Title "Saleen with twins" Either way this guy is local and the car does have a cage. The car was tuned at the Dyno Edge and tuned by Nate (HellionCobra). I think they are going to tune another TT Cobra with a built motor and going to try and get 1,000+ out of that.

Cracka1

Established Member
usually don't respond, but it's my home town and I've seen this car run before. ran low 11's mid 130's if I remember right. not a clue who he is but I did talk to him. "built 2 valve, ported heads, reichard intake, and twins." It was really quiet, more so than stock <unlike the vid> so there are def. some changes. any way that's my ramble

oh ya, elevation is also around 6,000ft

StreetProvenTQ

Established Member
Cracka1 said:
usually don't respond, but it's my home town and I've seen this car run before. ran low 11's mid 130's if I remember right. not a clue who he is but I did talk to him. "built 2 valve, ported heads, reichard intake, and twins." It was really quiet, more so than stock <unlike the vid> so there are def. some changes. any way that's my ramble

oh ya, elevation is also around 6,000ft

That was his blower/nitrous combination. I think he only had like 1 or 2 passes with the twins and it was on low boost. Track hasnt been open since its been tuned on high boost.

mustang196718

Snake#796,The Rice Killer
Established Member
I don't like the blow off valve. Kinda sounds like my dog's chewtoy. Other than that though, the car's frickin awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread