912 rwhp saleen

Lawfficer

Just a dude with a car
Established Member
prochargedcobra said:
he was also runnin 315 bfg drag radials that had just been put on.

Yea but that doesnt mean crap when he's on 18's. That guy is insane to run anything less than a 60 series on a 15 or 16" rim. There is just no side wall on those 18s...

Painter

Established Member
OOOHHH yah........I cant wait!! Yah what is done to the motor??? that cant be stock, sounds like cams and open downpipes to me, turbo cams or reg????????????????????????

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
A Saleen with something under the hood to fear! Now that is fuccin badass!!!! :rockon:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Orr89rocz

WTF
Established Member
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm listen to that idle.... thats what i'm talkin about. been awhile since i heard a mustang idle like that.

and that much hp is ridiculous. cant hook up till atleast 80mph even then its shady...

he needs 15x10's out back with ET streets... 28x11.50s or something ridiculous

oh and he needs to upgrade the brakes on that thing.. . the rears are tiny and the fronts dont look all that big LOL

Last edited:

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
Orr89rocz said:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm listen to that idle.... thats what i'm talkin about. been awhile since i heard a mustang idle like that.

and that much hp is ridiculous. cant hook up till atleast 80mph even then its shady...

he needs 15x10's out back with ET streets... 28x11.50s or something ridiculous

oh and he needs to upgrade the brakes on that thing.. . the rears are tiny and the fronts dont look all that big LOL

And some racing seats & harness, full roll cage, etc, etc. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread