912 rwhp saleen

2000 tran zam

Established Member
Speeds8erM-1 said:
That fugger is BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! What turbos is he running? I heard about this car the other day somewhere, guess I will have to search around and see.

How come somebody is trying to set him up with GZ06? They dont live near each other. It seems like anybody somebody with a non Cobra or whatever posts up about racing on here, the first big HP Mustang that gets posted, people start internet match racing for cars that are miles apart. Im waiting for somebody to tell him to run the Evo next.

Im not sure but isnt he in the same area as the Turbo 408 Trans Am? That WOULD be interesting and they are in the SAME area I think. See how that works peoples? ;-)

I posted on their forum yesterday. Id like to line up with the guy, but im in az, he's in nm.

I might need to run my 101 oct boost setting when/if i run him though, lol.

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
2000 tran zam said:
I posted on their forum yesterday. Id like to line up with the guy, but im in az, he's in nm.

I might need to run my 101 oct boost setting when/if i run him though, lol.

Damn it, I thought yall were in the same state. FUGGGGG!

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
ok....I'll say it....He should run the EVO!!....haha...j/k.. :banana:

ramairfreak98ss

Established Member
dont work for me either, i really want to see this, well one thing i see so far, its curve is a crapload better than the 930whp ams evo hahaha, that thing is like a tidal wave curve.

69Mach1351w

Established Member
i swear, i look on the forums all the time, then i stop for a couple of days, vids like these go up, and ... the link doesnt work anymore. Its horrible, i read everyones post, even though i should stop, cause the more i read the more anticipation even though i know the link doesnt work. Haha oh well

StreetProvenTQ

Established Member
Cracka1 said:
streetproventq,

no, it was with the twins. took a good look under the hood.

Then pretty sure he was on low boost. I just know that Nate (HellionCobra) retuned it after that time and have it at its current power.

Users who are viewing this thread