9 inch axle swap

FATHERFORD

Established Member
Hey cool you went with the aerospace. I was going to, but realized they didn't let me have a parking brake.

Keep us updated on how you like those viking shocks. I'm thinking about switching out to those.

Looks like you went all BMR rear, and I went all Steeda.
20150206_165305.jpg

JP0814GT

Established Member
Yep I went aerospace. I deleted the parking brake for a Parachute actually was able to keep stock ebrake lever to pull the chute! :)uploadfromtaptalk1423606320226.jpg

BMR Tech

JPC sure does some awesome builds. You gotta be super excited about that!

And, I never realized how much BMR you have going on, with that thing. Even the chute mount! Niiiiiiice!!!

Cannot wait to see that thing complete. Such awesome parts, and that underside out back is just amazing. ;)

JP0814GT

Established Member
Yep Kelly! I'm excited! Yep everything chassis and suspension from front to rear is BMR! I had a mix of brand products including BMR on my 08 3valve. I found that BMR products are solid and offer good balance of part choices from the daily driver then more aggressive middle ground to harder core solid heim end offerings so with the selection of BMR parts and the solid reputation I chose all BMR for this 2014 build.

BMR Tech

Awesome! Thanks sir, I appreciate it. I was thinking about it the other day, it's funny that we make a chute mount, then on the other spectrum... a watts link. lol

FATHERFORD

Established Member
Awesome! Thanks sir, I appreciate it. I was thinking about it the other day, it's funny that we make a chute mount, then on the other spectrum... a watts link. lol

That chute mount is nice, most likely what I'm going with myself.(If I need one)

Users who are viewing this thread