9/11.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Never forget the Americans that died, the first responders, the scum muslims that did it to us nor the bastid muslims that celebrated it.
Never forget this ever.

attachment.php

04MysticCobra

Established Member
No will never forget that 9/11/01 day that changed the world. I watch most of the tributes every year waiting to hear the names of two friends that died in the towers that day. It was very hard to watch today because they had some 8 and 10 year old girls calling out the names and then at the end were crying when they said their Grandmother's or Grandfather's names. It was really sad.

BRNG ITT

Established Member
Never Forget.

Watched a History Channel show last night about KSM and how may times we came within inches of catching him before 9/11. So many missed opportunities. If I had time to fashion a hat out of tin foil....well you know the rest.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Seems like the media is down playing this today. The reality of this attack plays squarely into Trumps protection of our boarders and his immigration policies.

Well I was watching both tributes at the 9/11 memorial and Pentagon split screen today on Fox then turned over to CNN and nothing but some Irma coverage. That turd Stooper Anderson had a small blurb about remembering 9/11 and that was all. They are for sure the communist news network.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I will never forget where I was. I will never forget the pull to rejoin afterwards.
Same here James.
I'll never forget where I was and what I was doing when my buddy at work got the call from his wife. No one could work after that. We were all huddled around the radio listening to everything unfold. Once in a while we went out onto the parking lot and we could see the fighter jets flying around. Very eerie feeling.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
I was sick in bed, home from school on the day and remember watching as the first plane hit on the news, then the second. Just couldn't believe it, and still can't 16 years later. I was glued to the TV pretty much all day watch everything as it unfolded.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I never forget we're I was which was school and seeing it unfold on tv. I also remember going to work after and hearing a sonic boom as too Jets took off for what I believe was what they though was an aircraft. Anywho very sad day for sure and watching some of the names read on Fox News today. I feel for the people and families. Never forget 9/11. RIP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
We live in an amazing country, and are fortunate to be in America. These radical believers have carved 9/11 into the minds of many that were old enough to understand what was happening that day. But, they didn't win. I remember flying into New York for a work trip and seeing the Freedom Tower. It made me proud to be American. A lot of people died today 16 years ago, but those New Yorkers said the heck with it, we will build a building even taller than the Twin Towers! I love this country for reasons like that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I remember being 16 years old and driving to school that morning. Called my dad at home and told him a plane of some sort had crashed into a building in New York. I didn't know the scope or details of it until he woke up and looked at the news and I heard him say "Oh my God" over the phone. Brings tears to my eyes remembering it so vividly. I remember wanting to join and fight the next couple weeks that followed but I wouldn't end up joining the Marines as an 03 until 8 years later.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread