7k-Mile 2002 Lincoln Blackwood on BaT

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Dude in my town has one...its pretty cool and in good condition

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Pretty cool truck. Loved that it came with a 32v 5.4. Made good power for its time.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If I bought it, I'd probably never use it for truck duties. Too nice for that. LOL. The Blackwood was a unique, really stunning truck. I've never seen one in the wild. Bidding at this point is buyer friendly at $25,350 with 2 days to go.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
The first sentence of a 2002 Motor Trend article:

"Nobody needs a $52,500 pickup -- especially one that doesn't offer four-wheel drive, comes with a smallish bed, and is only available in one color: gunslinger black."

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
If I bought it, I'd probably never use it for truck duties. Too nice for that. LOL. The Blackwood was a unique, really stunning truck. I've never seen one in the wild. Bidding at this point is buyer friendly at $25,350 with 2 days to go.

It's basically useless as a truck.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
The first sentence of a 2002 Motor Trend article:

"Nobody needs a $52,500 pickup -- especially one that doesn't offer four-wheel drive, comes with a smallish bed, and is only available in one color: gunslinger black."

Now a XLT f150 goes for 52k lol

I just want a 22 302A screw sport 4x4 lol...like my current 15 lol

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I wanted one of these back in the day. Then I realized I'd never use it as an actual truck.
They are sharp, and came with good options back then.

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
the day I picked up my MARAUDER...which I'd been on a waitlist for more than a year and a half to arrive...the dealership in Atlanta was shutting down, just the "Internet Sales Guy" and two fresh MARAUDERs...and a Blackwood, sitting out on the road with a HUGE "REDUCED" sign on it. The guy tried to get me to buy the Blackwood either with or instead of the MARAUDER.

I'm glad I chose the MARAUDER...it'll be 20 years of miles and smiles this June!

But this one now is VERY Tempting (although on June 22nd, 2002 I think I could have had that brand new one for less than $20K...

Hope it finds a GOOD home!

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
Apparently I'm the the minority here in regards to the Blackwood. I think it's ugly as hell and nothing more than an insulting, badge engineered F150 with reduced functionality in ever way.

Lincoln couldn't be bothered to put real wood in the interior for a $52,000 truck and used an F150 dash with zero changes or shame.

That truck was a victim of corporate greed and cust cutting measures mixed in with a disregard for customers.

It should have just had a Ford badge on it and been sold as an F150 Blackwood instead.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Terrible truck. For the price buy the Harley Davidson truck and enjoy that sweet supercharged V8.

mariusvt

Established Member
Kinda surprised at the amount of cracking/wrinkles & wear on the front seat bottoms for a car with such low miles

Users who are viewing this thread