6th Gen ZL1 runs 9.99 @ 140 mph with minimal mods

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Bang for the buck, the Cobra probably wins. Single owner Mystichrome coupes aren't exactly everywhere and it's not depreciating.

Holy crap this thread went off topic. I blame the mods. :p
Don't they all? I shall ban myself for the derailment.

351stang

Beast ZL1
Established Member
But then can't you just unban yourself?

You should put some metrics in place for how many threads go off topic after 9:00 PM on Friday and Saturday nights. Some threads are running on pure alcohol. Yee-haw.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
But then can't you just unban yourself?

You should put some metrics in place for how many threads go off topic after 9:00 PM on Friday and Saturday nights. Some threads are running on pure alcohol. Yee-haw.
Hmm, interesting thought. If I ban myself, I could log on, but not do anything. I just deal with those the next morning.
Now, what was this thread about again?

DarkMach1

Established Member
I like camaros, and vettes, and GTOs, etc. I have nothing against GM cars. But you get very tense when asked what your car runs. Idk why it rubs you the wrong way.

351stang

Beast ZL1
Established Member
College Station? Are you an Aggie or a local? I was a member of the Texas A&M Sports Car Club and "Blynn Astronomy Club." (if it still exist)

Sorry we didn't tear each other to shreds.

Damn, this thread had 20 page shit show potential but then fell flat on its face. I am disappoint, SVT.

Troponin

Established Member
College Station? Are you an Aggie or a local? I was a member of the Texas A&M Sports Car Club and "Blynn Astronomy Club." (if it still exist)

Sorry we didn't tear each other to shreds.
Wife is an Aggie and roped me in to moving here shortly after we got married. Have to admit through, it didn’t take much convincing. Even at this growth rate it’s still way better than my hometown.

I did get to train with the A&M Judo team though. Bob was awesome to work with! (He helps coach the US Olympic team too)

Users who are viewing this thread