5 Officers Charged With Murder in Memphis Police Killing

Bullitt1448

Established Member
I know very few plaintiff's attorneys who would take a case to personally sue a cop. What's a judgement against someone like that going to be worth? Most of it would be a chapter 7 filing away from being wiped out.
What would make it different than a lawsuit against anyone else? If the officer is found guilty, why shouldn’t he be held financially responsible ?

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Didn't all the re-imagine policing shit in the progressive/marxist shit holes take place after George Floyd? Oh thats right. Some progressive/marxist rabble rouser's buttholes started to pucker a bit when they actually had to vote on some real changes.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Yep. Screaming, crying, looting, burning, rioting murder and of course blaming whitey for everything.

That’s the worst i have seen on tape as far as police brutality and overall unprofessionalism. What happened to that kid made Rodney Kings beating look like a 5 year olds first trip to Disney Land. Yet really…as far as the outcry given these circumstances. Nothing. Cricket’s really.

These dudes looked and acted like they were picked up by a gang unit and given badges and guns then sent out as part of a ****ing work program to get time off.

Seriously. I am Not in any way advocating for this… but why aren’t they storming the Police station?

They burnt that bitch to the ground in WI…

That George Floyd shit was WEAK. MFer dies from an OD and they burn down the station… 5 gang members in blue literally go Training day on this dudes ass for ****ing one of their wives and I think I’ve seen a bridge blocked off…

Wow.

Tezz500

Established Member
Didn't all the re-imagine policing shit in the progressive/marxist shit holes take place after George Floyd? Oh thats right. Some progressive/marxist rabble rouser's buttholes started to pucker a bit when they actually had to vote on some real changes.

Me personally…

All I’m asking for is Freedom.

If a mother****er comes are me and I put 6 holes in his chest I don’t wanna hear no shit for it.

Cops can show up and clean up the trash left over.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
What would make it different than a lawsuit against anyone else? If the officer is found guilty, why shouldn’t he be held financially responsible ?
there is rarely any money to be had in suing someone personally. The money is in suing an organization with a big insurance policy.

Even if officer Bob was found guilty and sued for a million bucks, so what? As mentioned, file chapter 7, they might make him liquidate some toys if he has any, maybe part of some retirement funds, drops in the bucket. Assuming Bob one day gets out they goes back to work making 50k a year there is only so much they're gonna allow to be deducted. They'd be lucky to ever get back 1/10th of that judgement.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Seriously. I am Not in any way advocating for this… but why aren’t they storming the Police station?

That George Floyd shit was WEAK. MFer dies from an OD and they burn down the station… 5 gang members in blue literally go Training day on this dudes ass for ****ing one of their wives and I think I’ve seen a bridge blocked off…

Wow.

Yes. That’s exactly what i am saying.

Is it 100% fact that he was plowing one of their wives? No justification at all just want to know if its true?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Coming from a rural town growing up, this happens every single day. Literally every day.

Local business owner got arrested for SA’ing a minor

I heard it was the 3rd time, first 2 got brushed under the rug and they couldn’t do it again.

Yup, when I was 19 a drunk doctor driving his girlfriends husbands Sebring blew a stop sign and took out half my car on a Friday night.

He got a court date the following Monday, plead no-contest and paid a $1,200 ticket. No points.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
there is rarely any money to be had in suing someone personally. The money is in suing an organization with a big insurance policy.

Even if officer Bob was found guilty and sued for a million bucks, so what? As mentioned, file chapter 7, they might make him liquidate some toys if he has any, maybe part of some retirement funds, drops in the bucket. Assuming Bob one day gets out they goes back to work making 50k a year there is only so much they're gonna allow to be deducted. They'd be lucky to ever get back 1/10th of that judgement.

I think the issue is the idea of "rules for thee but not for me".

Cop speeding at work, hits and kills someone. All part of the job risk.

I'm an Uber driver speeding and kill someone. I'm shit canned, sued and probably brought up on charges.

Tezz500

Established Member
Yes. That’s exactly what i am saying.

Is it 100% fact that he was plowing one of their wives? No justification at all just want to know if its true?

That I don’t know but it certainly jives with them murdering the mofo and him running of.. idk.

Regardless, he should be in a jail cell not the morgue.

Tezz500

Established Member
I think the issue is the idea of "rules for thee but not for me".

Cop speeding at work, hits and kills someone. All part of the job risk.

I'm an Uber driver speeding and kill someone. I'm shit canned, sued and probably brought up on charges.

Stay in your lane second class citizen.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse

There is something especially retarded with the protestors here. So the Kenosha thing from a few years ago, they burned the town over a dude breaking the law and getting shot by Kenosha police. Then Kyle Rittenhouse, who of course was white, kills 2 white shitheads and wounds a 3rd white shithead. When he is acquitted, then BLM and the other commie groups protest. At least Rittenhouse is a free man but imagine the hell he went through and of course the whole story just shows that some groups will be triggered by anything relating to race.

Also, in 2016, Syville Smith bolts from police and was killed by a black Milwaukee police officer after he pointed a gun at the pursuing officers. It's all on video. The dumbasses then burn down their own neighborhood to protest the shooting. Cop is acquitted of the crime but later goes to prison for raping a dude. Similar to the recent issue in Memphis, there is no good side in that story.

Bullitt1448

Established Member

It may get officer Bob think twice before getting involved in something like this. more of a deterant than actually getting funds from Officer Bob. it will also be with ex Officer Bob, long after he gets out of prison and they take 1/2 of his salary for the rest of his life. just like the parents of the kid he beat to death have to live with the loss of their kid for the rest of their lives.

Tezz500

Established Member
It may get officer Bob think twice before getting involved in something like this. more of a deterant than actually getting funds from Officer Bob. it will also be with ex Officer Bob, long after he gets out of prison and they take 1/2 of his salary for the rest of his life. just like the parents of the kid he beat to death have to live with the loss of their kid for the rest of their lives.

****ing PREACH THAT SHIT.

MG0h3

Established Member

Wow.

Colored people are typically most racist people ever.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

How often do you see one individual person suing another, other than in small claims court? When attorneys get involved they want to get paid. The term "judgement-proof defendant" exists for a reason. Even if you win, the chances of a meaningful recovery are low.

Users who are viewing this thread