5 more reasons to hate Treynor

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member
sonicboom141 said:
I heard he was a school

Yes, Treynor is an institution...around here at least. His teachings on "OWNED" are being studied by a couple of my grad students. Soon we'll offer a degree in "Treynor":D

Last edited:

MARKSTI

Established Member
Long time no see Ben..Man your always up to something :)

You sold the Viper before my car was done and before we had a chance for a rematch.

Nice new 997..hope you do some mods quick style.

Care to have some fun runs...maybe end of August at Sacramento on a Saturday night ??

Its just a Subaru right ;)

Last edited:

btecdude

Established Member
MARKSTI said:

You sold the Viper before my car was done and before we had a chance for a rematch.

Care to have some fun runs...maybe end of August at Sacramento on a Saturday night ??

i care to have some fun runs, we live close together. let me know if you want to get together for some freindly runs.

HouseOfPower

I just bought one of these exact same cars, it's black on black. The big difference is mine has new twin 70mm hybrid prototype turbos, with full stainless exha
sleep.gif

sleep.gif

sleep.gif
........................................Shit my bad I must have just dozed off there for a second. I forgot I actually have a 96 Cobra and a 95 SHO
bag.gif

Last edited:

MARKSTI

Established Member
btecdude said:
i care to have some fun runs, we live close together. let me know if you want to get together for some freindly runs.
Not interested...thanks for the offer tho. :)

Treynors a great sport and has nice cars..i have a blast running him.

MARKSTI

Established Member
btecdude said:
may i ask why your not interested?

I don't have a desire to race unless i know i'm racing a fast car...not that my Subby is all that quick, as there are plenty cars out there faster then mine...but there are many wanna bes running around in high 11 second Cobras that i don't care to race.

Bens always brought out the fast shizt.

btecdude

Established Member
MARKSTI said:
I don't have a desire to race unless i know i'm racing a fast car...not that my Subby is all that quick, as there are plenty cars out there faster then mine...but there are many wanna bes running around in high 11 second Cobras that i don't care to race.

Bens always brought out the fast shizt.
The feeling is mutual, i dont normaly waist my time on 4cyl but in this case im willing to make an exception. its funny how you automatically assume that i dont have a fast enough car to race you with. you sound just like the rest of the little cocky import guys with your built motors and your cute little turbos running 30lbs of boost and wondering why you still lost. but what do i know i just drive an 11 second cobra?

Last edited:

C.K.

Established Member
Treynor that is a beautiful car. I absolutely love those cars, and glad to see it will be modded. Enjoy and way to spend some money. I'll look forward to seeing the completed project.

04Chris

Chicane straightner
Established Member
treynor said:
Let's see --
* The aftermarket is already busy at work on 997 replacement turbos. It appears right now that both hybrid turbos using the adjustable-vane design as well as conventional turbos will be available in the next 3 months. I'm not sure which I'll end up using; it will depend on the power and lag characteristics that the tuners come up with.

* The current garage is just the SL65 and the 997TT, plus commuter cars. I've gone through a few permutations in the interim :)

* The SL65 runs high 10's on a good day (read: cool) and low 11s in the heat. With RENNtech's next round of upgrades, I expect it'll be solidly into the 10's regardless of conditions.

* and yea, I haven't been posting much anywhere. Between family and Google, my free time is in short supply.

* LOL, you saying you have "commuter cars" is like me saying i just drive a plain 'ole mustang :lol1: !

*10's!! :banana: What are some of the new Renntech upgrades? Solidly in the 10's huh.....:eek:

*Family and work before play, that's 1 reason to like Treynor:beer:

808GT

Established Member
btecdude said:
The feeling is mutual, i dont normaly waist my time on 4cyl but in this case im willing to make an exception. its funny how you automatically assume that i dont have a fast enough car to race you with. you sound just like the rest of the little cocky import guys with your built motors and your cute little turbos running 30lbs of boost and wondering why you still lost. but what do i know i just drive an 11 second cobra?

he thinks hes all that just because he knows treynor and his awesome rides...

you tell 'um btec!!!

btecdude

Established Member
808GT said:
he thinks hes all that just because he knows treynor and his awesome rides...

you tell 'um btec!!!
pretty sad hah! the funny thing is i know treynor and have talk to him many of times but you dont see me swinging from his nuts.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
MARKSTI said:

Hey Mark - good to hear from you again. I'm certainly up for Grudge night this month. If you're bringing the STi, however, I'm going to bring the SL. Beating up on my poor slow stock 997TT would hardly be fair :D

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Update - the car arrived today, and break-in proceedings begin. Up to 200 miles already :)

CF001425.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread