5 more reasons to hate Treynor

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
Ben, which car went bye-bye for this one?

I don't hate you man. As a matter of fact, I love you...dad. :idea: :lol1:

BTW, ever heard of GoDaddy.com? I thought about applying for the developer or dev QA positions Google had out here in Phoenix.

rmgtc01

Established Member
treynor said:
To set the record straight, I work at Google but I am not one of the founders. And that's all I'm going to say :D

Ah man, I was hoping a credit card number would slip out!

Anyways, you know how to get a thread started. I love it. Create a thread myself, about more reasons to hate myself.
I will gladly take the burden of one those reasons people hate you...free of cost to you.

Good choice as always..can't wait to see some vids!:thumbsup:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Congrats on the beautiful ride! I love the color choice and wheels. One thing though. What's with the "tacked on" gauge pod on the dash? Definitely doesn't look like it belongs in a Porsche.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Another awesome ride to add to the collection. I guess it's safe to say your not on the verge of bankruptcy...hehe.:-D

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Treynor you are the man. You know how to have fun and you enjoy sharing your experiences with us people who will never be able to sit in one of those cars, thanks! Congrats on the car, it's killer!

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Very nice. i have been looking at the very same car, but in Red.

01_OXFORD_SVT

10th Anni FTMFW
Established Member
who wants to partner up with me and make a search engine called poogle? Then WE can have veyrons and konsieggs (sp).. leave those porshes for the children...

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
MarlboroMan said:
Show off......

I would rather have a Black '94 911 Turbo.
Something like this.....Now thats boner material!!!
658417307204808156im1main565x421a565x377fh2.jpg

Nice choice though.:beer:

They never made a 94 turbo, the 993 turbos started the awd turbo line in 95. And it looks like that car is a 964 (1990-1993) Thats a 1993 and its the first year of the 3.6 turbo and rare.

Grats treynor, sick ride. Sports chrono option?

Last edited:

MarlboroMan

Established Member
ford5.0forlife said:
They never made a 94 turbo, the 993 turbos started the awd turbo line in 95. And it looks like that car is a 964 (1990-1993) Thats a 1993 and its the first year of the 3.6 turbo and rare.

Allright kid. May I?

Lets fix your errors first.

-The 911 (964) series were from 1989-1994
-The 911 (993) AWD Turbos were first introduced in 1996

Now Ill be a little more detailed for you.

In December of 1993 the 964 series was terminated except for the Turbo 3.6 production. In 1993 the only 911 (964) Turbo 3.6 produced were sold worldwide, except for the US. The one I posted is a 1994 911 Turbo 3.6 Carerra 2 RWD straight from the factory. There were 63 units produced. It retails at over $50,000.

You got one thing right. It is a 964 series.:lol:

Have a nice day pumpkin!:kaboom:

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
MarlboroMan said:
Allright kid. May I?

Lets fix your errors first.

-The 911 (964) series were from 1989-1994
-The 911 (993) AWD Turbos were first introduced in 1996

Now Ill be a little more detailed for you.

In December of 1993 the 964 series was terminated except for the Turbo 3.6 production. In 1993 the only 911 (964) Turbo 3.6 produced were sold worldwide, except for the US. The one I posted is a 1994 911 Turbo 3.6 Carerra 2 RWD straight from the factory. There were 63 units produced. It retails at over $50,000.

You got one thing right. It is a 964 series.:lol:

Have a nice day pumpkin!:kaboom:

So i was 1 year behind on both accounts, too much alphabet soup for my short term memory having ass to remember.:beer:

I still prefer the Turbo S (CIRCA, lol, 1991 and 1992), which judging by your numbers is less exclusive than the turbo models.

MarlboroMan

Established Member
ford5.0forlife said:
So i was 1 year behind on both accounts, too much alphabet soup for my short term memory having ass to remember.:beer:

I still prefer the Turbo S (CIRCA, lol, 1991 and 1992), which judging by your numbers is less exclusive than the turbo models.

Dont sweat it. If I didnt know shit from shinola you could have pulled a fast one on me. :lol:

I have to defend myself. You embaressed me for a second until I typed my rebuttal. People reading probably didnt think I knew what I was talking about. :lol: :beer:

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
sick car, i work for herb chambers porsche as a service advisor. i was looking at the pics and i'm like hey thats the shop at my place. then i saw the plate frame, haha ... small world. i remember the day your car came in, it was our first 997 turbo.

frank

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Fdawg97lx said:
sick car, i work for herb chambers porsche as a service advisor. i was looking at the pics and i'm like hey thats the shop at my place. then i saw the plate frame, haha ... small world. i remember the day your car came in, it was our first 997 turbo.

frank

Sweet - I don't mind saying that I'm very excited to get it out here in CA and start driving it!

Small world indeed :)

svtguy22

Established Member
Dude, thanks for sharing with us!

Im guessing your one of the guys that bought 40% of the stock when google was like 2 months old and the stock was $5/share.

04Chris

Chicane straightner
Established Member
Can't hate 'ya Ben! If i had a similar financial situation as you do, i would be doing the same thing. Alot of nice cars, all with mods :rockon: . My fiance', however, doesn't have the same interest in cars as i do. Which means all the cars would be for me :thumbsup: . I'm curious though, when you change the turbo's, will you be installing conventional turbos instead of the new adjustable vane style like the factory ones? I haven't heard of an aftermarket design like the one used in the new Porsche. The car as a whole is phenominal. I was alittle disappointed with Porsche's wheel design choice though. I'm sure you will fix that :poke: .

You never did say what you parted with to make room for the new toy. I haven't seen alot of posts from you recently. Did you make it into the 10's with the SL65 yet? Good hearing from you. I hope you'll let us know what you finally decide to do with the new toy.

Users who are viewing this thread