5 more reasons to hate Treynor

03DOHC

Established Member
TomBoJangles said:
anyone can go into a showroom and take a picture of a porsche. lets see a picture with a bagel on the shifter and a box of tissues on the roof.
Dude, this guy is richer than richie rich. For your own good do not go there.

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
treynor said:
Here's... heh... a quick hint. Do a search for my name and the word "OWNED" before you continue this line of questioning.

Indeed.

Good choice, love those rims.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
space_boy said:
Good choice, I'm curious to see how well it responds to mods compared with the 996 Turbo.

I've already started investigating. The engine bottom end is close to identical to the 996; the top end is somewhat reworked. The usual mods are turbo swaps, headers, exhaust and intake, which net you 550-600 WHP if done properly. Above 600 WHP you generally should open up the engine and swap some parts.

I'll *probably* go the 600 WHP route... at least for starters :D Among the nice things about the 997, it's 150 lbs lighter than the 996 and the AWD is substantially more sophisticated.

Last edited:

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
treynor said:
Here's... heh... a quick hint. Do a search for my name and the word "OWNED" before you continue this line of questioning.

i was joking. be easy richie rich.

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
treynor said:
I've already started investigating. The engine bottom end is close to identical to the 996; the top end is somewhat reworked. The usual mods are turbo swaps, headers, exhaust and intake, which net you 550-600 WHP if done properly. Above 600 WHP you generally should open up the engine and swap some parts.

I'll *probably* go the 600 WHP route... at least for starters :D

Not to bad for "starters"....hah sounds badass man get us some videos when your done!:rolling:

oh and btw did I mention before....I hate you?:lol: :D

MarlboroMan

Established Member
03DOHC said:
Dude, this guy is richer than richie rich. For your own good do not go there.

Fo Sho.
I remember this thread hes talking about. Funny. Hes like the Google guy or something. Owner and creator or some boolah...

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
eludebear said:
Not to bad for "starters"....hah sounds badass man[...]

To put this in perspective, there's a fellow in the area who has a 996TT which has been clocked at 60-130 mph in <4.5 seconds (!!!) It's completely streetable too, and fairly quiet. I may end up going that route.

Todd03Blown

Established Member
03DOHC said:
You got it man.
really; associated with googe? I have seen some of his posts but did not know much about him (not that its any of my business:D)

Todd03Blown

Established Member
treynor said:
To put this in perspective, there's a fellow in the area who has a 996TT which has been clocked at 60-130 mph in <4.5 seconds (!!!) It's completely streetable too, and fairly quiet. I may end up going that route.
DAMN; just flat out amazing. Very nice car; great purchase!!

03DOHC

Established Member
treynor said:
Ben, there's a shop called 996 something or other at 996 Industrial in Redwood City that mods Porsche's. Don't know if you've heard of them or not.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Todd03Blown said:
really; associated with googe? I have seen some of his posts but did not know much about him (not that its any of my business:D)

To set the record straight, I work at Google but I am not one of the founders. And that's all I'm going to say :D

03DOHC

Established Member
Todd03Blown said:
All you have to do is google "treynor". You'll get lots of info on his many projects. I've seen his rides, except for the new Porsche, and he is not bullshitting.

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
treynor said:

wow...that sounds killer man I say go for it!:rockon:....then get videos:thumbsup:

MarlboroMan

Established Member
03DOHC said:
You got it man.

See even some noobs know what their talking about:lol:
Registered 2006 but a veteran....somewhat:lol: Ive been around since early 2003. If I could only sit still and keep the same account :bash:.... Id have more posts than LL. :lol:

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
what is a Site Reliability Czar?

And what do they do? 9 sylibols, its gotta pay good!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread