400rwhp to the tire stock

IceMan

Vanilla Ice
Established Member
i know our cars do this.. im just looking for some evidence (dyno sheets or what have you..).. somebody on a local board does not believe me and im getting ready to have a little fun with him :burnout:

Thanks
-Kev

Last edited:

03snakenvtn

Established Member
i know our cars do this.. im just looking for some evidence (dyno sheets or what have you..).. somebody on a local board does not believe me and im getting ready to have a little fun with him :burnout:

Thanks
-Kev

If by stock, you mean 100% stock, then no, you won't find one that makes 400whp completely stock. If by stock, you mean intake/exhaust, then yes they'll be over 400whp.

IceMan

Vanilla Ice
Established Member
If by stock, you mean 100% stock, then no, you won't find one that makes 400whp completely stock. If by stock, you mean intake/exhaust, then yes they'll be over 400whp.

anything but a pully is good on this debate :rockon:

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
also, depends on the dyno, the temperature etc etc etc.. I hit 355 on a mustang dyno and 372 on a dynojet.. 100% stock down to factory air filter

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Intake/exhaust will take you to 400, and in most cases, past it. Add a port, pulley, and tune, and you're looking at 500.

TermySnake

Established Member

Thanks
-Kev

I think u can do it w/ a handheld tuner...only :thumbsup:

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
In 2002 when first falling in love with this car, I read in a car review, that these car where really restricted, almost like breathing through a straw.

03snakenvtn

Established Member
Again, very possible with an intake/tune, or exhaust/tune, but not stock like he said. If it doesn't have a stock exhaust and stock intake it's not stock.

SSSSIKH

I ♥ BOOST
Established Member
i made 414rwhp and 379rwtq with just a K&N FIPK, and Borla Catback...

NO MIDPIPE! AND NO TUNE! SAE #s!

STD #'s were around 425rwhp, but no one counts those, unless your a douche!

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
In 2002 when first falling in love with this car, I read in a car review, that these car where really restricted, almost like breathing through a straw.

I read the same thing.IIRC,it had to do w/noise issues!Flywheel hp was underated due to the previous Cobras not having the advertised hp.

AaronK

Established Member
i made 414rwhp and 379rwtq with just a K&N FIPK, and Borla Catback...

NO MIDPIPE! AND NO TUNE! SAE #s!

STD #'s were around 425rwhp, but no one counts those, unless your a douche!

:lol: So true... no one likes STD numbers.

Btw, mine made 388 bone stock :shrug: I agree with everyone else, Intake/exhaust should put most 03/04 Cobras over 400rwhp... A tune helps a lot also.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
All stock except for a K&N. Stock cat-back, stock tune, etc...
21917220059_large.jpg

Last edited:

cobra_matt

Established Member
Mine made 397 HP/371 FT-LB in completely stock form. No intake, exhaust, etc. I'll post a dyno sheet later when I get home from work.

Users who are viewing this thread