4/26 MU Show cruise

jeffl9682

Established Member
gotsvt-if your driving south on 495, the masspike is exit 22. take rt90west toward albany. then once on the masspike its a couple miles up on the right.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
495 south to exit 22. go through the tolls and go WEST. rest area is 1 mile.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
7DAY_560x389.jpg

mysvtf150

00 Lightning
Established Member
me and a bunch of my buddys are going down to this we went 2 years ago didnt go last year becuase it rained but they still had the show i guess but there will be about 5 or 6 of us rolling down there!!! i was wondering to i called mustang unlimted today to ask them if i could put my lightning in the show and he said he wasnt sure but anything ford powered should be alright does any one know if this is true i dont want to drive my truck all the way down there to find out i cant put it in?????

SKEETER_SVT01

Living it up
Established Member
Bunch of us who are local to worcester are meeting at Boston Billiards in worcester at 7:30(anyone can meet us) and jumping on 290 to the pike. More then likely, we will run into or be good timing meeting everyone else at the rest stop on 84.

chuckstang

Established Member
This should be fun!

Can't wait, I still can't believe how nice the weather is going to be

shorts and wife beaters all around

98SVTOEM

Established Member
If all goes well I will be at exit 18 home depot, new to the area and need to get out. Sounds like a good time.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
If all goes well I will be at exit 18 home depot, new to the area and need to get out. Sounds like a good time.

deff come along man! I'm 99% sure Ill be there...but in my truck or on my bike with a friend.

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Boy you guys are making me feel lucky to be 15 minute away lol. What time are all of you rolling in to MU? I would like all the Cobras from SVTP to be together if possible. I have to leave by 2 though. I am taking my girls to a play at Uconn for 3.....Wife too

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Boy you guys are making me feel lucky to be 15 minute away lol. What time are all of you rolling in to MU? I would like all the Cobras from SVTP to be together if possible. I have to leave by 2 though. I am taking my girls to a play at Uconn for 3.....Wife too

I would say around 8:40-9:00

Users who are viewing this thread