4/26 MU Show cruise

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
surprised this isnt posted here!!! gonna be a big cruise!

This is a copy and paste from the Foureyepride site if you want to put it in your first post.

Shelby, Cobra, Mustang, Ford, and Ford Power Meet 2009
Brought to you by Shelby American Automobile Club New England & Mustangs Unlimited
April 26th (Rain Date: May 3rd)

This is the show we have all been waiting for! Now we wait for Spring to get here!

This should be a HUGE FEP turnout!

And some words from Hissing Cobra on FEP

Originally Posted by Hissing Cobra View Post
Yeah, let's make this a big one!

I usually start the trek because I live the furthest away. I leave my house at 6:00 am and follow Rt. 495 to the Mass Pike and then the Mass Pike down to Rt. 84. I stop along the route to pick up other members and anyone who wants to cruise with us. Those stops and times are below.

6:00 am - I leave my house in Wareham, MA and get on Route 495.
6:25 am - Exit 5 off of Route 495 (Friendly's parking lot at the Middleboro Rotary)
6:35 am - Exit 8 off of Route 495 (Mobil Gas Station parking lot)
6:45 am - Exit 10 off of Route 495 (Dunkin' Donuts parking lot)
7:00 am - Exit 18 off of Route 495 (Home Depot parking lot)
7:25 am - Westboro Rest Area off of the Mass Pike (Burger King parking lot)
7:45 - 8:00 am - 1st Rest Area off of Route 84

Of course I'd be willing to stop at any other exits to pick up others, just let me know in advance. Anyone is welcome to cruise along! Post up in this thread if you'd like to attend but are not near any of our stopping points. As long as there's a stopping point near the highway, we'll be glad to meet you. The only thing that I request is that everyone be on time at the stopping points. With many people going, it lessens the aggrevation that people may feel if there's people who are late. That's not to say that you cannot be late within reason. My cell phone number is 339-933-2675. I don't mind giving it out so that if someone is running late, that person can call me and we'll hold up the rolling parade.

For the first couple of years this cruise just involved my brother, cousin's and a friend or two. Now it's grown to the point that the 2 hour cruise is almost as much fun as hanging around with everyone at the show!

One more thing, my brother and I like to leave early so that when we get to Mustangs Unlimited, we're not waiting in line for an hour to check in. That's what works best for us and hopefully for all of you too.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I might ask a few friends to see if I can hop in the passenger seat seeing that I'm no longer getting a stang :bored:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
wait it starts at 6am? or thats when he starts rounding people up?

yea..those guys leave from south shore..way down a lil past Middleboro. and they just cruise up 65-70. been on it a few times to diff things and it awesome

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
The rent's think they are too dangerous for a first car:bored:
And they suck in the snow they dont want me sliding everywhere........

Not as bad as you think in the snow. My GT was my second car I ever owned. They're quick cars but respected it's power and never got into trouble with it. As for the winter I used to put some sandbags in the trunk and winter tires on it and it did alright.

bigdog93lx

Gallons per mile
Established Member
Where does the cruise actually go? It says he males stops on 495 and The Pike but where is it going to? Mustangs unlimited is located where? I will probably be down for a cruise.

jrock817

The Sandman
Established Member
Bob, did you have a bad experience with them? io havent dealt with them in years since i was a kid

04SLOBRA1

RESPECT IS EARNED
Established Member
I should be at the show either with the slobra or the notch, most likely the slobra - see all of you fellow stangers there :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

bob6364

Established Member
Bob, did you have a bad experience with them? io havent dealt with them in years since i was a kid

Yeah...I've been buying parts there since I was 16...I'm 44 now...lots of History there...from a newer Mustang perspective a a set of slp headers is the same anywhere you go ...just price and availabily is the descision.But for 73 and old stangs their parts and service is inferior, the kids behind the counter don't know old stangs and they ignore most folks walking threw the door for atleast 10 minutes just to show you who's in charge I guess.
A kid from or club worked there for 3 months and finally quit after he was bullied by the other employees for trying to be a kiss-up to customers.I have heard plenty of back door sales where made out of there,and know atleast 2 people who ordered special order stuff, waited weeks and finally received a call there stuff was in and when they went up to Manchester to pick the part up,no one could find it and had to wait weeks more to get their part.

Users who are viewing this thread