4/26 MU Show cruise

f2hatch

Established Member
Yeah...I've been buying parts there since I was 16...I'm 44 now...lots of History there...from a newer Mustang perspective a a set of slp headers is the same anywhere you go ...just price and availabily is the descision.But for 73 and old stangs their parts and service is inferior, the kids behind the counter don't know old stangs and they ignore most folks walking threw the door for atleast 10 minutes just to show you who's in charge I guess.
A kid from or club worked there for 3 months and finally quit after he was bullied by the other employees for trying to be a kiss-up to customers.I have heard plenty of back door sales where made out of there,and know atleast 2 people who ordered special order stuff, waited weeks and finally received a call there stuff was in and when they went up to Manchester to pick the part up,no one could find it and had to wait weeks more to get their part.

Mustangs unlimited is a joke and useless. The only thing they are good for is a car show.

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
I agree with the last statement. They hire wing nuts to work behind the counter. I do get a jobber discount & no tax so in a pinch......

jeffl9682

Established Member
awesome, ill def be there, ill be coming from woburn ma, where would the best place for me to meet everyone for the cruise down?

chuckstang

Established Member
clif notes anyone?

what is FEP

Basically where is the show held and so on, I didnt feel like reading that entire book LOL

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
clif notes anyone?

what is FEP

Basically where is the show held and so on, I didnt feel like reading that entire book LOL

Manchester, CT

here are all the stops for the cruise

6:00 am - I leave my house in Wareham, MA and get on Route 495.
6:25 am - Exit 5 off of Route 495 (Friendly's parking lot at the Middleboro Rotary)
6:35 am - Exit 8 off of Route 495 (Mobil Gas Station parking lot)
6:45 am - Exit 10 off of Route 495 (Dunkin' Donuts parking lot)
7:00 am - Exit 18 off of Route 495 (Home Depot parking lot)
7:25 am - Westboro Rest Area off of the Mass Pike (Burger King parking lot)
7:45 - 8:00 am - 1st Rest Area off of Route 84

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
awesome, ill def be there, ill be coming from woburn ma, where would the best place for me to meet everyone for the cruise down?

I would say hop on 95 south to the pike and be at the 7:25 stop in Westboro if you want to join in on the cruise.

sounds early but this puts us at the show right when they open the dorrs so you have time to clean your car form the ride before judging.

chuckstang

Established Member
Manchester, CT

here are all the stops for the cruise

6:00 am - I leave my house in Wareham, MA and get on Route 495.
6:25 am - Exit 5 off of Route 495 (Friendly's parking lot at the Middleboro Rotary)
6:35 am - Exit 8 off of Route 495 (Mobil Gas Station parking lot)
6:45 am - Exit 10 off of Route 495 (Dunkin' Donuts parking lot)
7:00 am - Exit 18 off of Route 495 (Home Depot parking lot)
7:25 am - Westboro Rest Area off of the Mass Pike (Burger King parking lot)
7:45 - 8:00 am - 1st Rest Area off of Route 84

Thx :-D

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
I guess I will meet you guys there. I live just 15 minutes from there though and I would like to go in at the same time so we are all together inside. Car is getting tuned this Thursday Jake. Took your advice and just called him on Sat. He was tuning an 03 Cobra when we spoke. Must be someone on here?

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I guess I will meet you guys there. I live just 15 minutes from there though and I would like to go in at the same time so we are all together inside. Car is getting tuned this Thursday Jake. Took your advice and just called him on Sat. He was tuning an 03 Cobra when we spoke. Must be someone on here?

awesome...what time? maybe Ill shoot up.

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
2:30 Thursday afternoon. Come up and we can pull the Dragon off while we are there and you can do some pulls with it if you like. He told me to take the 2.75 off and put the 2.93 on because he has had to much belt slip with this combo?? There are a good amount of guys running this with GREAT results. WYO? :shrug:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
2:30 Thursday afternoon. Come up and we can pull the Dragon off while we are there and you can do some pulls with it if you like. He told me to take the 2.75 off and put the 2.93 on because he has had to much belt slip with this combo?? There are a good amount of guys running this with GREAT results. WYO? :shrug:

try it out....I tossed the 2.76 on my car and got slip on the dyno. remember I called you aksing about a belt.

my car wont be done...id just come up to watch. will see how much I can accomplish on the car.

Users who are viewing this thread