3rd Annual Coyote Cruise @ MW 2013 details

StacyStangz

"Supercharged Stacy" - PR
Established Member
Isn't this at the same time as the Darlington Cruise event or do those that do this cruise just go to Darlington once this one is done? Just curious as this will be my first Mustang Week.

Hoping to have all of the JPC magic done to my Boss 302 in time for the events :D

If you decide to make it to the Darlington Race, its not a big deal, you can still make both events...
The racing goes on till 10-11pm anyways so plenty of time to hit up both if you choose too. Its so hotttt on that track before the sun goes down anyways. ;-)

poof100

Established Member
Thanks for the info, makes sense. Sounds like I'll be doing both events then, hitting up the BBR cruise and then heading over to Darlington. Sounds like a great time!!

Eric@jpc

Established Member
you mean when tuning was a 13mm, flat head, a timing light and a beer? LOL

haha yea but now we resort to big stuff 3 gota keep with the times.

Im willing to bet i have the only stock 88 mustang with a big stuff 3 hell i dont even have headers yet :lol:

:dancenana:

poof100

Established Member
Looking forward to this, although I hope this Tropical Storm stays away. The path right now isn't looking good :(

My08stang

Established Member
I hope you are right, as I'm looking forward to my first Mustang Week :D

Maybe Eric can ride in my Boss, but only on the condition that he has to get my Turbo pipes! :rockon:

sounds like a good idea.. Eric always working a deal

Users who are viewing this thread