3rd Annual Coyote Cruise @ MW 2013 details

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
Blow-By Racing along with some big help from our SVTP friends have put together this years Coyote Cruise route. We will all be meeting at the BASS Pro shop parking lot at 12p.m. next to our trailer. (10177 N Kings Hwy, Myrtle Beach, SC)

This cruise is open to all 2011+ Coyote/ Roadrunner Mustangs as well as any Mustang that is running the coyote powerplant under the hood.

This year we have a 30mile and new route picked out which will pass by the Waccamaw River. and be ending the cruise at Dirty Don's Oyster Bar on the Intercoastal Waterway where we will have happy hour pricing on food and drinks.

Date - Thursday, July 18th
Meeting Time - Please be at the meeting location by 12:00pm - 12:30pm and leaving no later then 1pm
Meeting Place - Bass Pro-Shop Parking Lot Near the Blow-By Racing Trailer
Ending Point - Dirty Don's Oyster Bar, a great restaurant on the Intercoastal Waterway

Check out the other events being hosted by SVTP
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-mustang-week-2013-schedule.html#post13191651

Last year we had many different people show up from different back rounds and had a blast. Let's make this one the best yet!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

D.T.R

Established Member
See you guys at MW, i won't participate on the cruise as I'll be on my DD this time lol

Qwik8

Qwik 8 Bait Co.
Established Member
Dang I guess we will have to try to make next years cruise... we wont be down until 7 or so Thursday evening... Hopefully we will still get to meet some of yall that weekend...

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Dang I guess we will have to try to make next years cruise... we wont be down until 7 or so Thursday evening... Hopefully we will still get to meet some of yall that weekend...

You'll be able to make it to SVTP's Party Like a Rock Star Night.:beer:

Qwik8

Qwik 8 Bait Co.
Established Member
I would like too, we will have our little boy with us so we probably wont be able to party a whole lot but we will definitely make it to the car shows and stuff... Yall have fun though!!!

Tyler72

Established Member
It's worth 4 hrs...

Hell its 6 for me & I'd be there if I wasn't going to Kentucky on the 4th. I ended up in MB when MW was going on once, didn't know about it & was in my truck. That's been several years ago but I've always wanted to go back in a mustang.

poof100

Established Member
Isn't this at the same time as the Darlington Cruise event or do those that do this cruise just go to Darlington once this one is done? Just curious as this will be my first Mustang Week.

Hoping to have all of the JPC magic done to my Boss 302 in time for the events :D

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
This is instead of driving the 100miles one way to Darlington for the races. SVTP and BBR got together to give people different options during their day.

Users who are viewing this thread