3rd Annual Coyote Cruise @ MW 2013 details

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
sorry guys. I personally didn't get to post the ones i took the same day because of the timing. Wouldn't have posted them till almost 1 in the morning and after every day being long, I was tired. But I did post some of them on our fb page and still waiting for the rest from the 2 different people who did actual photo's. I know plenty of others took pictures that can post them as well.

In fact, I just talked to the people from Ford Racing Nation who took many of the pictures and I was told that over 1000 were taken and they are still being looked at. He will be giving them to me as soon as he is finished.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
Steve, you put a lot of work into this so I know we are no busting your balls....
I think a lot of us just don't want it to be forgotten about is all.

I cant imagine what it was like trying to organize something like this with 53 cars and having a closed rd in the middle of it all!

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
Steve, you put a lot of work into this so I know we are no busting your balls....
I think a lot of us just don't want it to be forgotten about is all.

I cant imagine what it was like trying to organize something like this with 53 cars and having a closed rd in the middle of it all!

I understand man. I knew you weren't being mad or anything. :beer:

But yeah, when i was told of the blocked road, i right away blocked one side of the road so we couldn't get separated.

20130718_142252.mp4 Video by uin2it | Photobucket

Here is a video of one of the turn around points of a 1/3 of the cars.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Thanks to you and all of the BBR guys as well as SVTP. The cruise was great, even with the "detour"! I actually enjoyed this cruise more than the main SVTP one.

Some awesome Coyotes out there and can't wait until next year! :beer:

We were in full on damage control mode when we saw over 90 cars showed up for the SVTP Cruise. I was only expecting about 15 or so. Live and learn I suppose.

I appreciate everyone who came out for both cruises. We're already working on our plans for next year.:beer:

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
.. BUT we have pics of most of the cars so feel free to harass us if yours is not posted during the Coyote Cruise & we will find them...

This the only pic you have of mine "rolling"? :shrug:
Mine is the White one in front of the grabber blue w/ red stripe car.

http://www.svtperformance.com/artic...ruise/Mustang_Week_2013_Coyote_Cruise_008.jpg

I thought for sure there was one taken of me on the hwy from the red vert...

Im also very suprised nobody caught a pic of my 2013 taillights on the 2012!!?
I was the only car @ MW13 with them on a 10-12 stang!

Last edited:

poof100

Established Member
This the only pic you have of mine "rolling"? :shrug:
Mine is the White one in front of the grabber blue w/ red stripe car.

http://www.svtperformance.com/artic...ruise/Mustang_Week_2013_Coyote_Cruise_008.jpg

I thought for sure there was one taken of me on the hwy from the red vert...

Im also very suprised nobody caught a pic of my 2013 taillights on the 2012!!?
I was the only car @ MW13 with them on a 10-12 stang!

I saw it, sweet ride!

Looks like they didn't get any pics of my White Boss :shrug: I had the only Boss with the CDC GT500 style Grille. Was behind Jay (JLT) most of the cruise.

Had a great time though! :beer:

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
I talked to the girl who took those pictures and she is away for work this week but will be sending them to me next and. As well as the Ford Racing Nation pics.

I got ya covered

Users who are viewing this thread