3rd Annual Central Illinois SVT and Performance Fords meet

westray

0563 SVT
Established Member
BTW Josh. I went out and measured those strips over lunch just for fun. They are between 120-130 foot. Don't cut me short man. lol

Kyle, what do you think about the dyno thing? A guy in Bloomington has a mobile dyno. Where you in on that conversation?

lol When i read that post i just busted out laughing. I cant believe those are that long.

Just to comment on the dyno I think it would be a great idea to do. I also had an idea of doing some lanyards with your forum name and your actually name too. What do you think of that?

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
I think that would be a great idea. If you are like me, I know a lot of the forum names, and it would be really cool to put faces with names.I think it would strengthen the community feel.

lol When i read that post i just busted out laughing. I cant believe those are that long.

Just to comment on the dyno I think it would be a great idea to do. I also had an idea of doing some lanyards with your forum name and your actually name too. What do you think of that?

V6&V8SHO

Established Member
BTW Josh. I went out and measured those strips over lunch just for fun. They are between 120-130 foot. Don't cut me short man. lol

Kyle, what do you think about the dyno thing? A guy in Bloomington has a mobile dyno. Where you in on that conversation?

Pretty sure I rolled the mickey thompsons through 1st and 2nd all the way down the blvd lololol. Can't wait to see the vid.

miss.mod.50

Established Member
I think that would be a great idea. If you are like me, I know a lot of the forum names, and it would be really cool to put faces with names.I think it would strengthen the community feel.

I like this idea....I've been lurking on here getting info for my builds, but no idea who was who, or drove what....would make it a lot easier to approach people ya dont know...especially since guys were asking my boyfriend about my car thinking it was his (he's LSx and doesn't know squat about mod motors! lol)

Last edited:

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
You guys mind sending me the link as well? I stopped in for about an hour on Sunday and would be interested in seeing the photos.

Thanks!

mark95turbo

Established Member
Here are a couple I shot and edited. If anybody knows the owners of these cars please let me know so I can send them the high res pics if they want them. I will also post a link to the whole album. For the most part I was lazy and just tried to shoot all the cars.

REDGT500.jpg

WHITECOUPE-1.jpg

This Falcon was NOM! I want one.

FLATFALCON.jpg

SVT042212 pictures by EoDShipwreck - Photobucket

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread