3rd Annual Central Illinois SVT and Performance Fords meet

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
I just looked at my weather. Rain tonight, they took the rain out for tomorrow! Rock and roll baby!!

Brian, I thought that didn't matter...

westray

0563 SVT
Established Member
Here you go bud

Is it too late for me to join the fun??!! :) I'm fully committed now!!

********For DECATUR area crew ONLY!********
Talked to Westray tonight...as of now, we decided for the Decatur area crew to meet at the big church on Wyckles corner (Rt. 36 & Wyckles road).

If you're coming in on I-72, take the Harristown exit 133A.

Refer to the aerial photo...the church is the big red roof and circled in red. I don't know the name of the church but you can't miss it. There is a Phillips 66 caddy corner from it...I'm not sure if they have 93 octane or not...I should probably verify this OR just be sure come with a full tank.

As of now, we plan to leave the church at 6:30 am! It should take us about 30 min. to get to I-55 (@Springfield) and then maybe another 20 min. to the Williamsville exit. There is a McDonalds and Love's at the Williamsville exit. (The leaving time is this early so we can roll up to Peoria with the Springfield crew and get to the event early. If you don't want to or can't leave this early with us then you're on your own. :p)

Is this meeting point okay for anyone leaving with the Decatur crew??
Wyckles-Corner.gif

GSPsnFORDs

Established Member
I can't make it now..got tied up with things in southern Illinois this weekend, my car is 2.5 hrs away and not as clean as it could be. lol I know I'm going to miss out on a good time but chit happens.

Talked to westray and he will be taking over the reins for anybody meeting in Decatur so look for his car at the meeting point!!

sonicmach1

Established Member
I just looked at my weather. Rain tonight, they took the rain out for tomorrow! Rock and roll baby!!

Brian, I thought that didn't matter...

I did NOT wax it! ;-)

Are there plans to meet up with the Chicago crew assuming it is not raining early in the am?

Otherwise, I will wait out any rain chance until the 10-11am timeframe for registration.

MICLO50

got Liquid corn?
Established Member
i wont be able to make this one guys :( between work, bad weather and other crap i wasnt able to get the brakes done and couple other minor things.

will there be any other meets any time soon??

hope u all have fun!

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
I woke up a bit ago. It is dry. It was suppose to rain last nite. They say a slight chance of sprinkles though early morning then sunny and low 60's.

Im about an hour south of stlstl and its raining its ass off. Says rain in stl also. Whats weather like up there?

SoundQ SVT

Established Member
There are scattered showers west and south of Peoria, heading southeast, but radar shows them dissipating and Peoria will likely stay dry.

Last edited:

sonicmach1

Established Member
Weather for all to see. Some rain heading south at St L. Otherwise wide open no rain. It is partly sunny here in Peoria now.

weather.jpg

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
Awesome day. Had a blast! We are talking about brining a mobile dyno in next year!!

It was nice to finally meet some of you guys!

Users who are viewing this thread