3rd Annual Central Illinois SVT and Performance Fords meet

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
Great time and THANK YOU to Kyle for all his work and effort. Big thank you to LETHAL PERFORMANCE & AMERICAN MUSCLE for their generous donations.

V6&V8SHO

Established Member
Who were the people taking video of the cars leaving the show at the end? Must post please.

sonicmach1

Established Member
80+ Cobras out of the 110 cars there was great. We probably had about 50,000 HP in the lot.

I was fun meeting new owners. I also hope the engine presentation was useful. I still did not get a chance to cover spark and knock controls!

Take care.

Last edited:

SoundQ SVT

Established Member
What was the breakdown of cars? I saw 1 SVT Contour, 1 SVT Focus, 1 Taurus SHO, 2 Marauders, 4 Lightnings, an old Falcon, a Ranger.... Then a plethora of Mustangs of various types and years.

86merc

Established Member
Great time and THANK YOU to Kyle for all his work and effort. Big thank you to LETHAL PERFORMANCE & AMERICAN MUSCLE for their generous donations.
Agreed. It was a great event. And seeing a half a mile or more of mustangs on the highway was cool. hahaha

71mustang99

1 Gimpy Gallon...
Established Member
Who were the people taking video of the cars leaving the show at the end? Must post please.

I will get them up in a few days hopefully. My friend was taking them and he isn't on the board so there will be a delay before i can get them from him and up on youtube.

BearsFTW18

Established Member
The drive down was my favorite part.

Worst part was my fiancee's wings at Hooters had feathes on them lol. Like legit feathers.

Unfortunately we couldn't stay too long cause we had my grandfathers 91st birthday party to go to after. Still had fun.

westray

0563 SVT
Established Member
Lots of fun guys and it was great meeting everyone!

Shane thanks again for the cruise! It was a blast! Kyle it was great hearing your eaton just scream and Shane laying 30ft patches of rubber lol

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
OK. redfire is cool too. And I think it was more like 60ft of rubber baby!!

Lots of fun guys and it was great meeting everyone!

Shane thanks again for the cruise! It was a blast! Kyle it was great hearing your eaton just scream and Shane laying 30ft patches of rubber lol

hinds04

Established Member
Thank you to everyone that came. I had a great time and promise to make it even better next year, I have some pretty killer ideas already. let's see those pics and videos...

westray

0563 SVT
Established Member
Thank you to everyone that came. I had a great time and promise to make it even better next year, I have some pretty killer ideas already. let's see those pics and videos...

Thank you for everything! You guys did a great job!

If you guys need any help next year i would be glad to help. Looking forward to some of your guys rolling shots.

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
BTW Josh. I went out and measured those strips over lunch just for fun. They are between 120-130 foot. Don't cut me short man. lol

Kyle, what do you think about the dyno thing? A guy in Bloomington has a mobile dyno. Where you in on that conversation?

Users who are viewing this thread