2nd SoCal Tune Day

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
can we get a confirmation on the price for 2 pulls w/ a/f? i shouldn't have a problem w/ the bung this time since the prochamber went in. :bash:

98cobrancali

the mustang man
Established Member
i might just go to the brothers thing since its the day after and a whole lot closer, just have to get there early

NukeX

My Shit Got Keyed, Yo
Established Member
Hey Pmoddy, you ever get your EGT bung welded in place? Anyway, I just ordered an autometer EGT gauge and liked how u got it sitting back from the header instead of taking redings from 1 cylinder. Anyway, just looking to find out exactly where u installed it at....

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by NukeX
Hey Pmoddy, you ever get your EGT bung welded in place? Anyway, I just ordered an autometer EGT gauge and liked how u got it sitting back from the header instead of taking redings from 1 cylinder. Anyway, just looking to find out exactly where u installed it at....

I drilled 18inches from the last exhaust port.....its not as perfect as reading just 1 port but u can check ur A/F readings while ur on the dyno & look at the EGT to make sure it sits at a certain temp.

This gauge saved me with my Nitrous....so its well worth the money...plus its very live action gauge :D

NukeX

My Shit Got Keyed, Yo
Established Member
Excellent info! Hopefully i'll b able to make it on saturday if not to baseline my car, just watch all u guys put it down :) Thanks for the response, u cover like 6 forums in about 2 mins :-O

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by NukeX
Excellent info! Hopefully i'll b able to make it on saturday if not to baseline my car, just watch all u guys put it down :) Thanks for the response, u cover like 6 forums in about 2 mins :-O

:eek: He IS amazing. We think multiple computers, and multiple logons...
JW

98cobrancali

the mustang man
Established Member
Originally posted by FuShnickens
what time do they start lining up?

is that question for me? if it is i dont know but I am going to get there early so I can get on the dyno, and hopefully find some good stuff down there cheap

CobraRLC

Established Member
So the final date is the 18th. I'll show, but won't go on the rollers....since I ran a couple of weeks ago.

CobraRLC

Established Member
It is a Social Distortion clip......
it says in small font....."gambling with souls since '79".......

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraRLC
It is a Social Distortion clip......
it says in small font....."gambling with souls since '79".......

:bored: :shrug: I dont get it?

Well u will have to explain to me when i see ya in person. U going to the Sals thing right?

Sorry i just found u left me a Voice Mail.....Tend to leave the phone in the car some times :bash:

NukeX

My Shit Got Keyed, Yo
Established Member
I Just ordered some goodies! Not like they affect dyno numbers hhaha

Autometer Lunar Series 2 1/16"
-Fuel Pressure
-Boost
-PyroMeter
-3 Gauge A-Pillar Pod (Gonna have it color matched at XMP per Juan)

Windows Limo Tinted
And a nice cobra grille emblem :)

I have decided to skip the pulley and chip and whatever and just buy a NX nitrous sytem and save for after I do the Magnum Powers :) Gonna get everything else out of the way

EDIT: BTW Cya at dyno day.....Can test out these new gauges!!!! Ricers are telling me to expect about 50 rwhp :kaboom:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread