2nd SoCal Tune Day

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Now its getting cooler & cooler ;-).

Hows about we do the Dyno / Tune Day in early October?
If we can get enough folks to chime in Swansons Performance will supply the Music & BBQ :beer: :beer:

Click on Signature to go directly to the Link for Directions or info on Swansons Performance.

98cobrancali

the mustang man
Established Member
im down to go also, unless I work the day you guys choose, my catback got to my house today so thats going on this weekend, I want to see what kind of difference it will make on the dyno, but by october I should have a couple other things also

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by 98cobrancali
im down to go also, unless I work the day you guys choose, my catback got to my house today so thats going on this weekend, I want to see what kind of difference it will make on the dyno, but by october I should have a couple other things also

Hey Danial, U already have a cat-back that was loud :dw:

What u get :D

Im sure u will see much better numbers since its going to be nice & cool.

:beer: :beer:

We can talk further on the date at McCoy's Day.

Pyro

Established Member
Originally posted by yermo
i am in if the predator comes out before that day!!

I dont think they work with Diablo Sport (ie Predator) do they? If I'm wrong, please correct me because if I am, count me in.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Pyro
I dont think they work with Diablo Sport (ie Predator) do they? If I'm wrong, please correct me because if I am, count me in.

:lol: Randy ur killing bro :lol:

Ur 100% correct.....no Diable @ Swansons.... man u still waiting for it bro? Id kill my self by now.

Yermo....U doing a base run?

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
I'll put her on the rollers. Should be fun! Another one of those if I have the car back I'll go kinda things. And oh yeah, I'm ready for Green flag @ Button Willow!

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Road Racin'
I'll put her on the rollers. Should be fun! Another one of those if I have the car back I'll go kinda things. And oh yeah, I'm ready for Green flag @ Button Willow!

:lol:

Damn i forgot about Button Willow bro :bash: Sorry Trevor id been spending like mad in the past month.

I'll see what i can do :burnout:

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
Ive found that 9am on a Wednesday if perfect time and temp for a dyno at Swansons. Never been to a "dyno day" however. Could be fun for 2-3 hours or so. Discount I asume and scheduled order of cars? I mean if you arrive at 9am and dont get on until 3pm...??? I'll ask for details also at McCoys.
Willow is calling me ....bad! Picking up track tires next week...yeah!

Pyro

Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
:lol: Randy ur killing bro :lol:

Ur 100% correct.....no Diable @ Swansons.... man u still waiting for it bro? Id kill my self by now.

Yermo....U doing a base run?

Glad to hear you feel my pain!!
I'm seriously considering a MAFerburner since I'm not too interested in changing the timing...at least not yet. Mainly concerned with the A/F ratio. I've got a 2.80" pulley and a 100 mm Metco idler burning a hole in my trunk not to mention a wad of bills burning a hole in my pocket that is reserved for the Predator. I gotta spend it before the wife finds out I have it! She already found one stash and the next thing I knew, we had a new stove, dishwasher, and microwave on the front porch. This was just yesterday!!

It all started when I was saving for a KB. Shortly after suggesting it, I found myself at the Lexus dealership. Needless to say, there's an RX330 where my Kenne Bell should be. :shrug:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
:lol: LMAO :lol:
JUST DO IT.....U CAN DO IT!

:D

Damn u have some patients brotha....alot of patients :eek:
So u really are using racing fuel right now? So u can run it a bit hard with out worrying?

Yeah.....sucks that it hasnt come out for a bunch of folks.

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Let's do it before the 10/12 Mustang Day event and go to LACR fully armed with the knowledge of why we are all going to set new low ETs and high MPHs.
:burnout:
JW

You guys did a great yob organizing the last one -- count me (and Adam W) in.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by jhwalker
Let's do it before the 10/12 Mustang Day event and go to LACR fully armed with the knowledge of why we are all going to set new low ETs and high MPHs.
:burnout:
JW

You guys did a great yob organizing the last one -- count me (and Adam W) in.

Cool :beer: We will have to figure a date then ;-)

For sure before the 10/12 day event :beer:

98cobrancali

the mustang man
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Hey Danial, U already have a cat-back that was loud :dw:

What u get :D

Im sure u will see much better numbers since its going to be nice & cool.

:beer: :beer:

We can talk further on the date at McCoy's Day.

Its even louder now, it sounds sweet, but its got to much of a glass pack sound under hard accel, so hopefully a catted x pipe will help that

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by 98cobrancali
Its even louder now, it sounds sweet, but its got to much of a glass pack sound under hard accel, so hopefully a catted x pipe will help that

:lol:

Mo Money & Mo Money :thumbsup:

Cant Wait to Listen to it.

Users who are viewing this thread