2nd SoCal Tune Day

98cobrancali

the mustang man
Established Member
our cars probably sound the same again, the reason I bought a catback is because I just had the flows welded into the 2 1/4 inch pipe and my off road h is 2 1/2, so I bought a whole catback to match, its actually something I could feel the difference in when I put it on, plus I love the big magnaflow tips

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Sorry George...it will be next month since were doing things back to back to back.

LACR 09/12
Carlsbad 09/20
McCoy 09/27

So maybe the next saturday after the McCoy deal :shrug:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
O.K. so when should we do this 2nd Tune Day?

Oct 12 is FORD Day @ LACR......so id like to do it before then.
My tune might just be a tad toooooo Rich.

We have Oct the 4th or the 11th.

yermo

Established Member
hey Poisonous Mods, did you see the combination of the two companies and programs. is it possible to bring the predator over to swansons now and get the tune uploaded from either one of his files or get a custom tune using the predator. is swanson supporting this? does he know that this is possible or how it works? thanks :beer:
http://www.modularfords.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5124

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by yermo
hey Poisonous Mods, did you see the combination of the two companies and programs. is it possible to bring the predator over to swansons now and get the tune uploaded from either one of his files or get a custom tune using the predator. is swanson supporting this? does he know that this is possible or how it works? thanks :beer:
http://www.modularfords.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5124

Hum. Im going to need to ask about that. Ive only heard things but nothing that i can 100% say is a fact :shrug:

Damn that would be a cool thing bro :beer: :beer:

I'll get back with ya. :D

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Damn. Sal's Mustang Day on 10/12 & the Systems for the New Co-op not fully up & running..... :bash:

O.k. What to do & what to do?

Folks think with no chips should wait till the Diablo / Autologic deal is fully up & running. This way if the Autologic Chips that some of us have cannot work with the new Parameters offered by Diablo wont waste the cash on it.

Folks with the Autologic Already have some thing to think about even further.

Damn.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Hey Yermo, Swanson says no problem to work things out with the Predator :beer:

The " PREDATOR " is sounding good to me right about now as well.
Be able to lean out my A/F at the Track to see if i can get a better ET @ LACR.....hum.

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
It's going to be a bitch if none of the existing Autologic or Diablo chips are fully capable of utilizing all of the benefits of the merger's technology...:bash:

:eek:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Hey Berj, Think this time will be cool enough to see some really good numbers for a Stocker :beer: Prob. wont be till after the Sal's Mustang Day @ LACR.

Camio. The Software should be done but WINDOW bases VS DOS based. Also the Current Autologic Tuners will still have control over the normal adjustments vs having to dial up :beer:

I hope i dont have to buy another chip :dw: but if it means a bit more power....just might have too. Dont want another Kobra Killer story coming out of my mouth :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread