2nd Annual Central Illinois SVT's Photo Shoot (PICS INSIDE)

hinds04

Established Member
This cold weather has already got me looking forward to spring when I can get the car out again. Our first event of the year is most likely going to be our photo shoot in mid April. This post is to get an idea of the interest in the shoot. I am looking to do a few things different this time to make everything run a little more smoothly but I need your thoughts and ideas as well. Kevin (Fordman) and I are throwing around the idea of hiring a photographer to do the shoot. This might mean everyone interested pays a small fee or agrees to order a small package of pictures. I also will be having a plaque made, something like a "Best of shoot" kinda thing, that will be decided by all car owners picking a favorite car. We do need some ideas for location and date. Maybe a little closer to chicago this time. We had about 25 cars last year and I would like to see that number double this year. Here are some pictures from the shoot last Spring. Anyone?

IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

IMG_0613-1.jpg

IMG_0619-1.jpg

IMG_0622-1.jpg

IMG_0628-1.jpg

IMG_0630-1.jpg

IMG_0637-1.jpg

IMG_0649-1.jpg

IMG_0165.jpg

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great photos. I love the 2000 Cobra R. Nice DSG Terminator, too. I've seen it before. :)

Slow99x

Established Member
Too bad I wont be able to make it again this year. It was a good time and a great turnout. Wish I could get something together like this in AZ

mysteed

Established Member
Wow that's a LOT of Terminators in one spot. At least there's on 98 Cobra in there to represent the pre99 guys. :rockon:

murse

Established Member
Premium Member

hinds04

Established Member
some killer shots!!!! nice job:beer:

we lucked out last January and had several states representing... I think we were close to 30 terminators:beer:

not trying to thread jack (sorry hinds) here's a link

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...49/667131-over-30-cobras-nc-pic-shootout.html

I talked to the guy that did the NY shoot as well. He said something about us all meeting somewhere like west virginia or Ohio and having a shoot with 100 TERMINATORS. That would be insane. If we got enough people I would be down.

murse

Established Member
Premium Member
I talked to the guy that did the NY shoot as well. He said something about us all meeting somewhere like west virginia or Ohio and having a shoot with 100 TERMINATORS. That would be insane. If we got enough people I would be down.

That would be awesome!!! and I wish we had arranged our cars for a money shot like yours:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread